Importing stock data form Yahoo to MT4, Please Help me, friends - page 2

hst files

There are many posts about hst format on various forums. See my posts under Real Renko thread.

I opened a demo account with Broco trader months ago and it is still active. Apparently they don't expire. The really nice thing is they have data feeds for tons of equities, indices, commodities, gold, oil, as well as currencies.

Try this link and download their platform. Open a demo account and use your MT4 settings to follow the other markets.

Forex Trading Platforms — Forex Trading Software, Broker Forex Trading, Online Currency Trading Platform, Forex Trader Software, Best Forex Platforms - Broco

Steve

I have tried this and work for me.. although a bit complicated.

Hope there will be youtube tutorial soon..

See here:

Import Stock Data Into MT4 | FX Everywhere

Mochizuki,Shigeto:
Hi,

I wanna know the way to import the price data(tick data) to my PC(installed MT4 client) from non-MT4 server in real-time.

I am using the non-MT4 FX broker, but I like MT4 clients functions,so I wanna generate the buy-sell alart signals using my MT4 client, not trading function.

I can help you

I have a program which allows to download 1,5 years of good M1 and tick data from different brokers and automatically import these data into MT4

Let me know if you have any questions.

guys, I've found a quality historical data. If you are interested, I can share this data.

soft01: Importing stock data?

soft01:
guys, I've found a quality historical data. If you are interested, I can share this data.

Can you describe the exact process you are using to get historical data 'automatically' into MT4? Can you grab data from Yahoo/Google or ? What programs are you using to accomplish this? If you have large files that can't be posted here (because of file size limitations to forex-tsd) you can send attachments to my user name (trader_gurl), @ yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Reason: