Suffic369.mq4

I have substantially improved suffic369.

Back test results are now very good, I need people to help me now with forward tests.

for reports of suffic369, see http://www.wsforex.com/suffic369/others.htm

for some other very good EAs, see www.wsforex.com

for the basic source code of suffic369,see the attachment.

Files:

Hi,

What time frame and on which currencies? Thanks

suffic369:
I have substantially improved suffic369.

Back test results are now very good, I need people to help me now with forward tests.

for reports of suffic369, see http://www.wsforex.com/suffic369/others.htm

for some other very good EAs, see www.wsforex.com

for the basic source code of suffic369,see the attachment.

You need people to help forward test and then what? charge each and everyone who tests these ea's? lol .. why give the basic source code and what are those extra parameters on these ea's can you explain them? another system seller which should be moved to commercial section from the beginning .

Dear AeonFX, you can start the tests with default settings by looking at the back test reports, where you will find currency,timefram,settings,etc.

Dear EACAN, I am here to share the basic stuff of suffic369.mq4. Since the EA born a few months ago,the EA community have devoted resources to test it,but it was too primary and results was not great,then people gave up testintg of it. but I have been personnally using it manually, and results are good. So I spent sometime improving it. if you dont like my versions,you may also create your own better version of suffic369. People who use my systems usually dont pay directly, they use me as a introducing broker (IB).

Hi,

I have seen your backtest involving many versions of your EAs

but not your posted version?

Can u pls enlighten me ?

BTW are you from Taiwan or China ?

Thanks

YES. I am now in Shanghai. The source code is to give you the ideas. Other versions of suffic369 are given in .ex4 format only which you can download from the links below the test result chart.

AeonFX:
Hi,

I have seen your backtest involving many versions of your EAs

but not your posted version?

Can u pls enlighten me ?

BTW are you from Taiwan or China ?

Thanks
Reason: