Pairs: GBP/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY other very volatily pairs
Put an EMA (25) with green color;
Put an EMA (50) with blue color;
Put an RSI (14)
- If candle open or close above EMA 50 and RSI are above 50 and pointing up.
- Stop-loss 10 pips below previous candle low.
- If candle open or close below EMA 50 and RSI are below 50 and pointing down.
- Stop-loss 10 pips above previous candle high.
That's the strategy guys, if someone can program it, i'm doing it manually and it has been good for now.
This idea i thought was new, but someone already posted that it exists at:
EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)
Can someone program it for me please?
The rules are not very clear but you may try this indicator for arrows.
As some elite members asked me by PM about MA based EAs so I am re-posting from the files thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044
EmaFibo EAs. The settings was optimized and posted as pre-set files together with backtesting results here. Besides please read whole Fibonacci_Ema thread for more backtesting results and versions of this EA.
- Idea development thread is here.
- some other versions - read here.
EMA crossing EAs.
- Trend following EA: EMA_CROSS_32 EA - elite section thread.
- Many EMA crossing EAs were posted here (elite section thread).
- Codersguru EAs: public section is here.
- Universal MA Cross EA: original thread is here.
- MA crossing price level EA is here.
- Fibonacci_EMA: original thread.
- Generic MA Cross EA: original thread is here.
- original development thread is here with original rules, EA, settings explanation, exit settings/mode explanation and settings, some testing results and ideas.
- next 1.1 version is here: now we can open multi-order positions.
- 1.2 version of this EA and EagleSignal_v1 indicator for visual testingare here.
The other MA based EAs:
- Scalp_net all the versions;
- KSRobot (MA + Ichimoku indicator)
and some more.
As I know many members traded EagleEA EA with good results (I did not test yet).
How to create Moving Average Crossing EA ?
I am new in Elite section can somebody help me how to create EA Moving Average crossing, with lot size, trade open and trade close.
It was already created with many versions with almost all possible versions and variations. Look at previous post of this thread and on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2
Also look at this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general just to know which settings may eb profitable and how many pips and so on.
Moving Avarage Crossing EA
Dear sir / EA programmer
I am looking 2 line moving avarage crossing EA with any time frame and major pairs
fast line cross above slow line than buy
fastline cross below slow line than sell
it possition open it should close position on crossing
fast MovingPeriod 8 // can be change any number
MovingShift 3 // any number
slow MovingPeriod 12 // can be change any number
MovingShift 3 // any number
tralingstop // this can enable / disable
stoploss // this can enable / disable
takeprofit // this can enable / disable
lots size // any number
MaximumRisk = 0.01; // any number
DecreaseFactor = 3; // any number
can anyone help on this EA
Moving Average EA - Google Search
I moved your post to the thread where you can find many
Moving Avarage Crossing EAs coded according to the same request.
next one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177585
The other thread (popular EA but I did not test it): EagleEA.
And it is interesting indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general telling you about how many pips you will have with cross and for how long time.
How I can make MA back shift
How I can make MA line shift back 2 bar
I have tried -2 but not work
extern int MovingShift = -2; // Shift the MA over X number of bars
If you are attaching indicator to the chart so it is -2.
If you are programming/using EA so it is 2.
I mean: MovingShift = 2 is shift 2 bars back if it is EA.
It should be like that. Because in EA's coding:
0 = current open bar
1= previous bar
and so on
What is the best MA crossing moving period ?
What is the best MA crossing moving period ? for MA crossing EA
I am testing Generic MA Cross