CROSS EAs - page 2

Consultant,

Please try this!

Consultant:
Hello,

I'm not a program so I have a request to make to anyone who is a MetaTrader 4 programmer. Ok here it goes. All I want the robot to do is use two lines the EMA 6 and the EMA 12. When the EMA 6 crosses (or goes above) on TOP of the EMA 12 I want the Robot to BUY. When the EMA 6 crosses on the BOTTOM (or goes below) the EMA 12 I want the Robot to SELL. I want to have this Robot work in all different time frames. If this is possible please get back to me ASAP. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone took on this little project, or big project Below is a pic of what the EMA lines do. Yellow line is the EMA 6 and the Red line is the EMA 12.

Thanks,

Consultant
Files:
ema_6_12.mq4  8 kb

codersguru thank you sooo much. I will be getting back with the results!

Consultant:
codersguru thank you sooo much. I will be getting back with the results!

You're welcome!

Hope it works as you want!

Would someone be willing to make this EA for me that is similar to the one that Codersguru made for Consultant in this thread, except modify it a bit? (please leave the version that is in the post as it is because it is not mine, thanks.) I am wanting the trade to open when the EMA's cross but NOT to close when they cross. I would instead like the trade to close when it hits Stop loss or Take profit and option of trailing stops. I would also like for there to be a place where you can place a checkmark as an option for the EA to open either one OR more SEPERATE positions up to 5 seperate positions. And besides each position I would like two boxes to check so that each position could have a seperate Stop Loss and Take Profit. So I guess what needs to be added is SL and TP and trailing stops and modify so it does not close on cross plus the options for Additional Pairs. Thank you! Goldensight

codersguru:
Consultant, Please try this!

NewDigital, have you seen this new EA MA crossover?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

This is producing very good results on the 4hr charts.

FXGuy2000:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general This is producing very good results on the 4hr charts.

Hi FZGuy2000

Can you attach your result Statement ?

What pair are you use on 4Hr Charts ?

Best Regards

Promo01

Hi,

the link I showed lets you know of one pair that I tested it on.

i'll do another test soon and attach the necessaries that you ask for soon.

I ran into one problem. When starting up FXDD and running the EMA_6_12 I noticed that the EA doesn't open a trade right away in every currency that I have open. Is their a way to have a position open either long or short depending on the EMA's positions at the time which the FXDD is open and running?

no trades on cross

Hello, I tested the 6/12 cross MA today. I had six pairs attached to the EA and it traded well on the usd/cad,gbp/jpy and eur/jpy but no trades on crosses of gbp/usd,ero/usd and usd/jpy. I used the 15 min. charts at interbankfx. I like this EA but is anyone else having this problem and does anyone have a fix? Made nice profit on demo. Many thanks

problems solved

It has a lot of options, but this EA will accomplish what both of you want it to accomplish if you set the settings right. I didn't write it by the way.

Huhenyo

Files:
Reason: