A Simple EA

I'm seeking for a simple EA to open orders in a fixed intervals,

it can be used instead of pending order to open orders when the price is move x pip

I want just a simple EA without additional options, as I can understand the code and modify it upon need

Thanks

it's the basic of the every trade system - I don't think that anybody will share with it...

I saw indicators with lines with x pip somewhere on grod threads. And I remember it was 1 or 2 EAs or scripts but it is difficult to find now as no one asked before and I am not keeping "record" on that posts sorry. Try search this forum with Google from the top of this page.

Yes I know it's quite simple and cannot be used as a true EA

as I quoted I want to use it instead of pending orders

but now I'm the one who asked this

So keep in you mind and post it if you saw it somewhere around

Scalper_Jump_Champ

etrade:
Yes I know it's quite simple and cannot be used as a true EA

as I quoted I want to use it instead of pending orders

but now I'm the one who asked this

So keep in you mind and post it if you saw it somewhere around

I have something what you are looking at...maybe...

This EA is woking based on pips jump.

See attachment. Thanks.

Bongo

SL at 1000 pips and TP at 3 pips ?

NO that is not what we are looking for !

hi

if that's working why not , but that's bad risk reward ratio .

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

We just need to give the fellow the beginning template...he says he can cut and paste in the necessary "other stuff"...

He does not know how to write the code for fixed intervals entries...sheesh fellah's we are not going to get a complete working system in this thread.

This is just a fellow trader asking for a very simple EA. He will modify it himself.

There are coders here that can snap this out in no time.,...

ES

Files:
proff_1.jpg  232 kb

This is not new and has be done several times, please check the thread about martingal trading. It sould be easy to blow your account quikely

Reason: