If you know please say it

sorry for my english

Best regards

Igor tsr have very good rr and it is excellent system

good luck

MAXFX

Has anyone tried this system?

Hi everyone

First i want to say this is not my system. If there is a such system in this forum please delete my topic.

I found this in another place. I just wanted to share and discuss about it.

Today with this system i made on usd/chf 30 pips

_10-25-50_sar.pdf

Files:

Any systems like this out there ?

To use the opening price of EURUSD as the cycle as the Hedge Line. Once the Hedge Line price is establish, anything up above it is a buy, anything under it is a sell. At the beginning of each cycle the EA will try to find a retracement, if the retracement is not met, then the EA will continue placing buy and sell trades over and under the hedge line. At one point, you will have more long than short trades, or viceversa. When this happens, and the EA find you are in profit (reaching your profit target), it will close all the positions, and will restart another cycle.

Q: Are systems like this already out there ??

Can you explain it in more details, maybe with picture?

Money Management EA

I am looking for a expert advisor that can help me with money management. Say I want to bet 2% or 5% or whatever percentage of available funds per transaction.

Need Help

i ATTACH 2 ea TO THE SAME PAIR OF CURRENCY, THERE ARE SOME POSITIVE ORDERS AND SOME NEGATIVE ORDERS.

aS SOON AS A NEGATIVE ORDER IS TAKEN OFF MARKET I WANT ALL THE ORDERS TO BE TAKEN OUT AT THE SAME TIME.

pLEASE HELP

THX

Help in making slight changes to a EA

Hi to all

I am new in this forum. I was trying to find the right place to post this request. If this in not it, then my apologies.

I found this ea in this forum and i would like to have it update the pending orders at a definable time (in minutes). For example the Ea places two pending orders at a given time (buy stop and sell stop). I want to be able to define the update time (10m or or 20m or anything else). After the defined time, if no pending order was activated, the ea will udjust the pending orders gap again, to the current market price, and so on untill order is activated. This update time shold be optimizable when running strategy tester

Hope someone can help

Thanks in advance

Files:
Reason: