Breakout EA Needed... seems profitable - page 3

Thanks for the quick reply mladen & interest the attached file is my attempt to put the two together now I have only just started to learn to code so I may have made a mess of it but we learn the best lessons form our mistakes. If you could put it all together so I can see where I went wrong that would be good and a explanation of where I went wrong maybe by PM so this thread doesn't turn into a how to code one.

Files:

I just commented 2 lines in your code and it works now.

wheels:
Thanks for the quick reply mladen & interest the attached file is my attempt to put the two together now I have only just started to learn to code so I may have made a mess of it but we learn the best lessons form our mistakes. If you could put it all together so I can see where I went wrong that would be good and a explanation of where I went wrong maybe by PM so this thread doesn't turn into a how to code one.

igorad:
I just commented 2 lines in your code and it works now.

Thanks igorad work's perfectly

Had a problem with one of time breaks trades today it seemed to open both pending orders and then delete them 3 seconds later it did this about 5 times until it just deleted the last one and then nothing I have attached a picture of it. Would this be a broker issue or is it some thing that I should try and fix in the code. It has been working fine up until now on a live account.

Files:
problem.gif  15 kb

maybe programm a longer ea... this aint long enough!

Reason: