New Idea system Posted Here..... - page 7

elihayun:
U are right, All you have to do is to put the indicator and the MA35.

U can add the 5 and 18 as well, but the indicator will display the xross between them with an arrow and with a sound alert, so u don't have to have them on your screen. just remember to make sure that the MA35 is below price on buy, and above price on sell. This can be after 1 or more trading bars.

See attachement

sorry one moment

elihayun:
Look at your upper-left coner of your screen. For sale, all above must be and the H1 and M15 should both, have the same recommendation as the arrow is pointing. So, if the arrow shows "Sale" then 35MA should be above price and H1 and M15 must recommend "Sale" too. same in "Buy". Do not trust part of the indications. I am just following 4Xtrader rules.

one question, it is importent on what tf I have attached your indicator?

maniek:
one question, it is importent on what tf I have attached your indicator?

The comments that u see are not TF related. It will show the H1 and M15 rsi and stochastic values, al long as the recommendation. The arrow will show the 5/18 MA cross on the TF you are showing. I am trading in 15M but can trade on 1H as well

codersguru:
4xtrader,

Thanks!

I'll try to write the EA today!

codersguru, have you got the chance to write the EA or are you actually trading it yourself without sharing it with us?

chinplant:
codersguru, have you got the chance to write the EA or are you actually trading it yourself without sharing it with us?

If you know codersguru you would never ask that question, he is one of the most helpfull guys you will find in any forum. Many pips for you!

chinplant:

chinplant,

I didn't get the time to write the EA. And keep it secert! You've reminded me

I'm always share my works!

Thanks creative!

creative:
If you know codersguru you would never ask that question, he is one of the most helpfull guys you will find in any forum. Many pips for you!

creative,

Thank you very much my brother! you said what should I say!

Thanks again!

HI Codesguru

are you still working on EA...??

THANKS

Babar

babarmughal:
HI Codesguru

are you still working on EA...??

THANKS

Babar

I didn't get the chance to start it yet !

codersguru:
creative,

Thank you very much my brother! you said what should I say!

Thanks again!

You are very welcome coders! Take care

Reason: