Ea

Hi
I’ve been looking for a EA to do the followin
Using M15 chart with 5 EMA and 10 EMA, Stoch 10,3,3 and RSI 14,
Buy when the 5 EMA crosses above 10 EMA, Stoch lines are pointing up (but not above the 80 line) and the RSI is above 50, stop loss set at 20 pips

Close when the 5 EMA crosses back below the 10 EMA or the RSI crosses back below 50

Sell when the 5 EMA crosses below 10 EMA, Stoch lines are pointing down (but not below the 20 line) and the RSI is below 50, stop loss set at 20 pips
Close when the 5 EMA crosses back above the 10 EMA or the RSI crosses back above 50

I’ve been trying to build an EA but my programming skills only allow me to build simple ones,
Does anyone know of a similar EA that I can have a go at modifying to test the stratergy, seems to work OK when manually entering trades but my eyeballs have just about had it

thanks
Swirly

swirly:
Hi
I’ve been looking for a EA to do the followin
Using M15 chart with 5 EMA and 10 EMA, Stoch 10,3,3 and RSI 14,
Buy when the 5 EMA crosses above 10 EMA, Stoch lines are pointing up (but not above the 80 line) and the RSI is above 50, stop loss set at 20 pips

Close when the 5 EMA crosses back below the 10 EMA or the RSI crosses back below 50

Sell when the 5 EMA crosses below 10 EMA, Stoch lines are pointing down (but not below the 20 line) and the RSI is below 50, stop loss set at 20 pips
Close when the 5 EMA crosses back above the 10 EMA or the RSI crosses back above 50

I’ve been trying to build an EA but my programming skills only allow me to build simple ones,
Does anyone know of a similar EA that I can have a go at modifying to test the stratergy, seems to work OK when manually entering trades but my eyeballs have just about had it

thanks
Swirly

''my eye balls have just about had it"

You are not alone buddy, my eye balls and brain hurts

LOL

If only i'm not coding "advance forex calendar".

Hi Swirly,

This is the system detailed in babypips.com (awesome site). I would be most interested in developing this EA, although I have only just started with MQL4. I do have experience with C/C++ and Perl, which should help.

Are you still coding this EA? Perhaps you could email me the code you have so far for an initial code inspection?

I may even put up the funds for a MQL4 developer to implement this EA.

stacey.pellegrino@gmail.com

I have used univeral MA cross EA and have done some backtesting. I am still fine tuning it. You can download them at forex tsd.

We made video tutorial with this strategy a while ago. I can check if I still have it somewhere.

Here it is. It would be very interesting to hear your opinions on which currency pair and timeframe this strategy works best.

Description of EA inputs you can find here: choose from expanding menu "Created EAs usage tutorial" -> "EA Parameters (inputs)"

By default stop loss is set and automatic money management used. If you turn stop loss off by setting EA input to 0 do not forget to change "Lot" input to your position size.

Files:
simple1_v1.ex4  69 kb

Thank you.

Reason: