Could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? - page 4

I had a friend monitor the breakout system I am working with while I was away. The equity curve for the three weeks she looked over it is attached.

Before you get excited, I will post the equity curve for the system for the last two weeks. You will see it took a brutal beating. The markets were gyrating and there were bunch of false breakouts. That goes to show how losses are a part of trading.

Files:

hello! prmo01--rswamy4449

promo01:
Well rswamy4449

I must said that I never brought from Pedro, result is good but 1:14 = TP=5 and SL=70 . That EA is good for EURUSD. I just test it. the end off the month I can find the result.

regards

promo01

-------------------------------

Promo01: hello again!

Thank you for your message!

I would be indeed grateful, if you could send me pedro EA's statement details.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

PS; If you need, I will send you my personal email address, later.Thanks!

Here are the results showing the losses as I had indicated in my last post. I think the system is still net positive even after these losses. The problem with IBFX with their short lived demo accounts is getting on my nerves. However, as I want to trade this system live on IBFX, I am monitoring it on their platform.

giraia_br:
could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? i have just tested firebird, envelope and many others and until now i have not seem any which works. could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* and in wath time frim it works?

I know one: your eyes and your brain.

Coyan

giraia_br:
could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? i have just tested firebird, envelope and many others and until now i have not seem any which works. could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* and in wath time frim it works?

From what I can see in this thread by the respondents, those that are are making money on their EAs will not divulge it. I do not understand why the results are being posted, its serves no purpose for those of us who are trying to find something useful.

It would be great if someone posted EAs that are readily available which works, and is for free for download. And the results should not be from backtesting, but from forward testing.

I have tested several EAs, none have I found to be consistent in making money. Some of the EAs go against the trend [not a good way to trade] with big SL. The problem with most EAs, can you stomach the SL in a live account? Even without any EAs, I get stopped out by my 50 PIP SL, just to see it go in my direction if I wasn't stopped out. Let's see, a mini account is $50 USD and a standard account is $500 USD.

For those looking for that perfect EA to make money off of, looks like if you want it, your going to learn how to program it. Looks like the guys who are doing well by showing off what they are making but not willing to share are only boasting for their own self gratification. Some call it the "Small Man's Complex". Yes there are several here who we can give many thanks to. They are the true Forex heros.

BTW, I'm not a programmer but realize that I'm going to have to learn to find my own perfect EA.

Alan

Reason: