Could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? - page 6

I've been dabbling in the forex for about 5 years and, about 3 years ago, I gave up trying to write a profitable EA. I lost about $3,500.00.

A little while ago, I picked it up again...began developing an EA. I've been forward testing it as I developed it.

Two weeks ago, it became profitable. The last two weeks give me hope! You can do it too!

Here's the equity chart for the entire development period. Note the last two weeks...

Files:

Martiangle scalping the dowjones futures :P

Files:
immagine_1.jpg  93 kb

You are new to the forex

This can happen in the Stock Market, but this thread is about the forex.

Kingen:
Hi, I'm new here.

I just wanted to point out to Mr. Bongo that his theory about all the idiots becomming millionaires is highly unlikely, even IF someone posted a great system. A market has two sides, buyers and sellers. If everyone used the same system, the market would flat out. Money does not just pop out of the pants of the brokers, they are transfered between participants in the forex market. Ergo, if everyone buys at the same time, who will sell?

So, it wouldn't not work because of brokers closing accounts, but because a market does not reward equality in the way that is suggested here.

- Cheers
Reason: