Could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? - page 3

I don't mean to tease, but profitable EAs definitely exist. Here's my statement for the last few weeks. Just testing it now.

Files:
statement_3.htm  334 kb

I don't mean to tease, but profitable EAs definitely exist. Here's my statement for the last few weeks. Just testing it now.

----------------------------------------

Forextrades: Hello!

It's great EA, keep it UP!

Thanks!

rswamy4449

sniper_com:
Try to find it here))) www.icforex.com

--------------------

Nothing is there!

Thanks!

rswamy4449

Bongo:
I'm agre with you, Maji.

- Most people will not share their successful strategies

-....but if everyone starts using it then it won't be profitable anymore.

(Broker will close your accounts.)

Please see my report: Thanks

Bongo.

-------------------------------------------

Bongo: Hello!

You are right, nobody will share and nobody is going to share thier profitable EAs.

Logically, why should?

Same time, you don't have to show your great staements here as well.

It's not an offense.

What I mean is, It won't serve any ones purpose on this thread.

Except, if you want to show your ego, (by telling how great you are) then that is different thing!

Thanks!

rswamy4449

forextrades:

hi forextrades...

I've been following this EA in real time and i think its very impressive...

This EA its yours or Greed?

Please tell me if this looks valid...thanks

I am not a programmer or a trader, but am strongly detailed and analytical. After buying that 4Xmadeeasy garbage, I worked on my own EA and came up with this one. It was doing well until March of this year when it took 7 or so successive hits, but has now continued making progress. Attached is a 27 month backtest with the last 6 months confirmed with foward testing on a live micro account. I would like to believe that an infrequent trader like this would be considered valid (good, not great) if it withstood the test of time and many news announcements. Quality of 46% I know is not very good, but the "batting average" is 60%+ almost equally between longs and shorts. Anyone care to critique? Even if it means you suggest that I go back to the drawing board, that'll be ok.

thanks.........

forextrades:

Is this cyberiatrader??

rswamy4449:
-----------------------------------

Hello!

Are you going to sell this EA?

thanks!

rswamy4449

Hi rswamy4449

Sorry no to sell ... I use my self

Regards

promo01

Thank you!-rswamy4449

promo01:
Hi rswamy4449

Sorry no to sell ... I use my self

Regards

promo01

--------------------------------------------------

Promo01: hello!

Thank you for your message.

Yes, it's not fair on my part to ask you to sell your Ea, if it's that successful.

I wish you happy trading!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

PS: By the way, it seems you bought Pedro's EA. Could you please tell me, what setup you using for his EA. How are your results. Thanks in advance!

rswamy4449:
-------------------------------------------------- By the way, it seems you bought Pedro's EA. Could you please tell me, what setup you using for his EA. How are your results. Thanks in advance!

Well rswamy4449

I must said that I never brought from Pedro, result is good but 1:14 = TP=5 and SL=70 . That EA is good for EURUSD. I just test it. the end off the month I can find the result.

regards

promo01

Reason: