abbas bin fernas

FarewellDesire:
Hey Guys

Check out this one

Three Drives & ab=cd

on the gbp\chf

abbas bin fernas

hi mates

yes it would be the setups u said however i personally look at it as a possible ideal BAT.

bearish butterfly EURJPY H4

entry 149.30

stop 149.80

Files:
a.jpg  83 kb

FarewellDesire:
aud\jpy

ab=cd

cheers

+80 pip

hi

here would be nice possible sell setup.

Post 1241

I tried to open the attachments, I could not. What format are they in? I get the error messeage. Thanks for your help.

Do you guys use Metatrader software, what is the best source to get it?

Thanks

Mehmood

PS. I am brand new to forum and gone through most of the postings.

xxDavidxSxx:
Hey is this a possible ab=cd forming on daily euro$

did any one look at this?

Files:

erujpy and usdjpy triggered

move stop on usdjpy to 118.20

move stop on eurjpy to 150.20

eur/aud h1

hi dear kamyar

i have a question in eur/aud patern: can i enter now or have more risk??

r_alipoor:
hi dear kamyar i have a question in eur/aud patern: can i enter now or have more risk??

hi

u know.trading with this method need patient and long run positions.as Carney mentioned in his book,each pattern has some critical conditions to be fillfuled then we consider it as a good one and the most important criteria is for each pattern(depends on tha pattern)at least one leve of the prz should be hit.for example for an AB=CD pattern atlest AB=CD level must be hit.these arr the original rules and approach but u can do your own if u have better approach of course.

briefly,in my opinion do not jump in the trade.it is too soon(of course based on the method)it is happend many many times that the price never reached the prz and revrsed sharply and we misse good tardes.no mind just stick to the rules.

just my 2 cents

Reason: