Harmonic Trading - page 580

poruchik:
Hi! You can insert this pattern independently

Can you please explain what you mean

And that such predict pattern?

Make its rations and place it in ZUP

Can anyone here please send me the real zup which has only algo o show ideal harmonic patters like gartley butterfly crab bat.and abcd

kindly help me.

What is 'the real zup'? Ideal patterns are very rare. Find a good filter and trade good patterns. The trend after ideal patterns doesn't differ from those after good patterns.

What you said is correct Krelian99, but what I find is there are many advanced zups in markets which are not traditional like gartley etc so what I am asking is can I get a zup which has only ideal ratios of FIBO levels of GARTLEY BUTTERFULY CRAB BAT

?

MAy be Poruchik can help me with some ZUp Version.. which has only old patters and ideal fibo ratios of them..

use ZUP 148p and ZUP 150

What is the best value for maxDepth in “Parameters for Gartley Patterns” section?

I am using ZUP 150. I am wondering if it is better to have bigger patterns, as they will be more solid.

Thanks.

No, the size plays no rule on harmonic patterns and wolfe waves. When they are valid, they are solid. When you change to higher time frame, the pattern is smaller but it is there and it is not more or less valid than before.

I don't change the depth. You see small as well as very big patterns chart.

EVASPARKLING:
Let me explain. Attached below is a list of Harmonic Price Patterns and their ratios. After doing my research in Harmonic Patterns I found out that Patterns like Gartley,Crab,Bat and Butterfly are all successful, but it only depends on the ratio from X to D(PRZ). From my observation I have noticed that those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 have a high probability of success(90% winrate) as this patterns have respect both to Price on the "Y" Axis and Time on the "X" axis. Here are my questions: (1) Is it possible to configure Zup in such a way that the Harmonic Patterns displayed are the ones that meet this specified criteria i.e. the ratio from X to D(PRZ) must be 1.000 for either a buy trade or a sell trade (2) If this is actually possible how do I modify the Zup Parameter to display only those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 since I only want to trade those patterns meeting this strict criteria. Thanks in advance for your esteemed help.I look forward to your reply.

I like dragons for several reasons. It is never boring with them and you're never cold and... ... ...ok, let's be serious. Look yourself, how powerful a double bottom with some fibo ratios can be.

First target at 1.27 of CD

Second target at 0.886 to 1.0 of AB

Third target at 1.38 of AB

SL: Stop few ticks below the lowest low of two legs B and D.

(Counted ABCDE, not XABCD.)

Files:
unbenannt.png  35 kb
Reason: