Harmonic Trading - page 419

RyuShin:
USDJPY M30 short 85pips. I could've kept my first short.

i don't get it, i have the same indicators and still i can't see the bearish 3 drive pattern,

which of the 3 indicators give you that pattern?

irad:
i don't get it, i have the same indicators and still i can't see the bearish 3 drive pattern, which of the 3 indicators give you that pattern?

ZUP_v135 ALL NEXT, ZUP_v135 ALL HL 113 and ZUP_113wsv51. The text shows from top ALL NEXT --> ALL HL --> 113wsv51 so it was created by wsv51. It disappears when a pattern is not available anymore. I don't see the pattern any longer now which means wsv51 is searching and calculating for another pattern.

Synapse:
Hello Guys .. Do you have the korHarmonics Indicator version 6.7.9? Thanks

Here it is. It says "Test" so it may not work as you expect. Just out of curiosity, why did you want that version?

Files:

Harmonic (only ex4). It shows a pattern to consider trading.

Files:
s2_2.png  56 kb
harmonic.ex4  55 kb

Ryu Shin, i love that you post

RyuShin:
I feel like I'm posting too much. I think I won't post as much as I do now from now on. I'd like to hear opinions from different people like their strategy, how they use ZUP, what pairs they trade etc... So... how do you guys use ZUP? How do you trade Korharmonics AB=CD pattern? what pairs do you trade?

man i just saw your recently posts and it gave me inspiration, keep those posts coming, you just made me start trade the 5m chart

RyuShin is a wonderful friend...,

After saw your posting, it simulates me to re-think my trading ....

At first impression, it seems your are trading too much in different markets and different time frame....

Near 10 trades per day.... ^_^

Mummm..... haven't mention the Risk Management, Money Management and risk/reward ratio .....

But you are great...as you have to be brave enough to try and improve in trading.....

I love your posting too.....

There are a lot of theory, scam trading and posting....,

I like live trading post.... to share

Hi...

I am thinking he use 5 min as his trading time frame (TTM).. and may use higher time frame to confirm his trading...

Trading in lower time frame, it needs more confirmations, such as

(1) S/R Line,

(2) Pin Bar,

(3) Divergence, and

(4) Trend Line....

RyuShin:
USDCAD M5 long 65pips. The price touched 192.9 fibonacci level and nice bullish candle was created so I entered a long at 161.8 fibo. Then the price jumped. Harmonic patterns really work on shorter time frames too or maybe I was just lucky...

HI RyuShin,

Thanks for all your posts.

I have the same setting usd/cad M5 as yours but I dont see the same thing any ideas?

Also do you know why do we have to use so many files why can we use just zup135?

what is ALL HL NEXT?

Also, do you know what is Bullish next for what does it mean?

Thanks

Files:
usdcad.jpg  196 kb
Reason: