Harmonic & Time - page 17

princessfx:
man! this pattern really kicks price. testing it, and its the most accurate pattern i have tried so far!! beats off bat which was my favorite. i noticed something. important, im messaging it to you personally.

really! ??.. im flattered.

harrymonic:
its now working! can you add an alert to it?

I'l l take care

Navarro 200 with Alert

Default Setting for deviations

FibonacciDeviation=0.05;

TimeDeviation=0.10;

Indicator forces the zigzag to find all possible patterns on last leg only

zup_v134navarro200v04.mq4

Files:

grandaevus:
Navarro 200 with Alert

Default Setting for deviations

FibonacciDeviation=0.05;

TimeDeviation=0.10;

Indicator forces the zigzag to find all possible patterns on last leg only

zup_v134navarro200v04.mq4

ow yeah!

TOO ALL TRADERS WHO WILL TRY TO USE N200 pattern..

In order to have high probability trades.. IT IS STRICT THAT TRADE SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN THE TIME ZONE..

YOU NEED TO WATCH PRICE ACTION AT THE TIME ZONE AREA.. DON'T TRADE TOO EARLY BECAUSE YOU ARE ANTICIPATING THAT PRICE WILL END AT A SPECIFIC LEVEL.

If price ranged too much after the time zone... IT IS OK TO CLOSE THE TRADE IN SMALL PROFITS / LOSS. Dont Hope for price to reverse.

Happy Trading Tomorrow

I've unlocked the the last leg rule. Fibonacci retracements are Ok but there's something wrong in calculation of XB time which effects BD time also.

As you can see in the picture subtraction of time(dotB - dotX )is given in seconds=475200. (up left corner, informations)

This is a 4hr chart so when we convert to # bars = 475200 /60 = 7920 minutes ; 7920 / 240(4hr) = 33. The calculation is true. In real life you need exactly 33 step to come from date 2013.02.27 20:00(time X) to 2013.03.05 08:00(time B) but in forex world it should be 22 bars .

33-22=11 missing bars come from saturdays & sundays which should be excluded.

I have to change the code to calculate XB time from subtraction of time dotB- time dotX to bar counting. Until that time,

please do not use the indicator that I've uploaded

. I'll make the changes as son as I can.

Files:
zup1131_3.gif  36 kb

i have a buy position open at AUD USD. found n200!

Files:
trade.jpg  85 kb

Nice trade.. better watch point "B"..

im happy n200 pattern really worked! !!!

Files:
audusd.jpg  91 kb

Navarro200 version of zupv135.

* Forces indicator to search all possible patterns for last leg if nothing founded then searches for past formations

* Exact D Time Box based on Bar counting (checks Sunday market opening time also)

* Shows D Box Time Range & exact ideal D time on Screen

* Alert Included

Indicator patterns search start may be a little bit slower on M1, M5 time frames since it checks sunday opening times(if any) for exact bar counting

Indicator checks only navarro 200 patterns, for other patterns that nen has already included in zups, please use latest zupv135 that poruchik uploaded on "Harmonic Trading" topic.

zup_v135navarro200v02.mq4

If something doesn't work as it should be please let me know so I can fix it.

Files:
Reason: