Harmonic Trading - page 283

kamyar:
it is grate man.i personally would be very gratefull if you would.

please do not hesitate.

thanks for sharing.

I would also appreciate it... Thank you

another pattern I was thinking about, I did not put ratios but sketch here:

like Crab but point B is also higher(on bullish)/lower(on bear) than X

Files:
img_0189.jpg  20 kb

bearish version (i think bull above is mirror version of my idea, cos i just rotated for this bear instead of flip and this looks better)

Files:

Thank you very much for this version, I've been doing and track your versions are excellent, the best in harmonics.

poruchik:
ZZ default maxDepth = 55 try maxDepth = 15 (example)

Thank you very much for sharing and for your support.

I have applied 2 ZUP 116 NEN STAR Revolution as suggested: the chart for USDJPY is the same as yours. But if I compare the result e.g. for Eur/Usd using my previous template based on 2 ZUP v110 PoruchikDR1 (1 for base and the other for the custom patterns) with this new config, some patterns in my opinion are missing. Probably my configutation isn't correct or maybe it's only a consequence of the fact that some patterns cryteria are changed.

Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

I can attach my .tpl file if you think it can be useful.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

vin

give you pic.

poruchik:
give you pic.

Hi Poruchik,

after having analized more accurately the charts, I've noticed that the only differences between the 2 Zup is that the new one has probably a more precise alghoritm for identifying the patterns. Therefore, those who do not meet the criteria are not triggered. Below just a few pictures for explain batter the idea.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Regards,

vin

some bugs are eliminated

Files:
zup_v117.rar  83 kb

poruchik:
117 some bugs are eliminated

Thank you very much....you are very nice to share zup...

I use Dynamic Trader in order to study time ratios using the same swings for price....is there something similar for metatrader?

thank's in advance!

carbonmimetic:

I use Dynamic Trader in order to study time ratios using the same swings for price....is there something similar for metatrader?

thank's in advance!

How you use time ratios in DT?

Reason: