Double Tops & Bottoms Indicator

Hello traders & coders

Does anyone have or could point me to a "double tops & bottoms" indicator?

For MT4

Thanks!

G

TheGMan:
Hello traders & coders Does anyone have or could point me to a "double tops & bottoms" indicator? For MT4 Thanks! G

Did you have any luck finding it?

Usually you can find literally any indicator online for metatrader, and nothing for ninjatrader, but this time around, I am also looking for a double top/bottom indicator but can only find ninjatrader versions but NOTHING for metatrader.

Hey Sub,

I never really did however, I did find a really great chart pattern recognition software that you can program to pick out any type of a pattern a trader would ever want. But I'll be damned if I can put my mouse on it now! Been looking everywhere ever since your post & will keep looking.

G

TheGMan:
Hey Sub, I never really did however, I did find a really great chart pattern recognition software that you can program to pick out any type of a pattern a trader would ever want. But I'll be damned if I can put my mouse on it now! Been looking everywhere ever since your post & will keep looking. G

Greetings,

Attached is the indicator Pattern Alert v1.1

Double tops and bottoms are also called Tweezer Tops and Tweezer Bottoms.

Indicator offers more than one pattern, but you can turn each one off or on.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the file.. However, I am not able to open it from my laptop. Can you advise me pls.

Thks

Lyn

Try this free indicators, Aroon Up & Down

Aroon Up & Down MetaTrader indicator — detecting the local tops and bottoms of the chart it was applied to, this indicator provides the signals for buying and selling the currency pairs when they rise up from the bottom and fall from the top. The cross of the indicator lines provide a good signal to take the profit or to exit with a minimum loss. This indicator can send sound and e-mail alerts on the cross. It is available in both MT4 and MT5 versions

If you are using MT4 platform, you would be able to open it using MetaEditor.

Go through to link: Best double top indicator mt4 downloads. from here you can download indicator.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your advice

how to install this indicator?

TheGMan:
Hello traders & codersDoes anyone have or could point me to a "double tops & bottoms" indicator?For MT4Thanks!G

You can try searching for this indicator via google; FXPT_DBLtopbottom.mq4

Then can download it from there.

You can get a comprehensive explanation on double tops and bottoms via: Forex Technical Analysis: Double Tops and Double Bottoms, just in case.

Reason: