Harmonic Trading - page 233

Harmonic Zigzag

Hi

Where can i find Harmonic zigzag?

Moved your post to this thread (look at the first post of the thread).

Harmonic ZUP Indicator with Email Alert

Would anyone know of a ZUP version that has an email alert feature encoded. I have successfully implemented email alerts on my MT4 platform and the email test message is transmitted properly. But EA popup alerts are not automatically transmitted to email. I think this email alert linkage has to be custom programed. thanks

batterfly

buttrf1h eur/usd

Files:
bat1h.gif  31 kb

hi. i like your clean chart. does anybody know how i can easily turn of all the dashed Trendlines?

iam using zup 82 with wwwr zup info v02 rev 3.

i was able to remove all except these black ones.

thanks

Hi There,

You can make the color of the line you do not want to see the same color of your background. This will make it virtually disappear!

Cheers,

Christoph

Files:

alternative

Hi there,

This is a great help to see the illustration here. It is also possible to do the same in the code. This way it is more permanent. You just have to find the spot in the code.

Cheers,

Christoph

A list of automatic trading EA's for ZUP

Is there currently an EA/Automatic Trading for Metatrader based on ZUP?

IF there are a few, can we start a list here?

Poruchik,

Thanks for the QTA/QQE indicators. I am very new to harmonics, and am fascinated. I have read the articles on MQL site about ZUP and am reading a book by Fischer right now. I seem to slowly pick up info about bits and pieces here and there. If I understand correctly, then QQE combines Wilder's ATR and RSI? I love ATR but have had trouble quantifying it for entry (I can see when it breaks its trendline, however). So thanks for bringing the QQE! I also noticed you showed a 5 min chart. Although I am doomed to demo for the int. future, I would like to practice (I only have the Asian Mkt when I am not working or sleeping-- I am TX, US, CST) and think the 5min is the only chance I have to mark progress or correct. Does that work OK? I see a lot of people use 30M or more, but I would be dead of old age before I learned that. What would you recommend to read or study to learn this system thoroughly? I have read the PDF about the different patterns-- Gartley and Gilmore, and am planning to read about Pesevanto (I know-- I cannot spell), when I finish Fischer about the fibs and logerithmic spiral. Thanks again for the QQE, your willingness to share, and your time.

Chili

Reason: