how to automate trade taking according to mt4 alerts?

hello, I have an indicator that sends me alerts for taking a trade, however, these are only alerts, I would like to automate the alerts when taking a trade. example I have my indicator that sends me a buy alert, instantly I would like there to be a buy order placed on my mt4 account. if you have solutions or Expert advisor or other which allows that I am taker.

Antoine Maxime Pierre Lessieux: hello, I have an indicator that sends me alerts for taking a trade, however, these are only alerts, I would like to automate the alerts when taking a trade. example I have my indicator that sends me a buy alert, instantly I would like there to be a buy order placed on my mt4 account. if you have solutions or Expert advisor or other which allows that I am taker.

Usually an Indicator that sends alerts also has the signal information available via buffers (visible in the Data Window), which can be used by an EA via the iCustom() function.

If you don't know how to code this yourself, then make use of the Freelance section to have an EA made for you according to your specifications.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

#Fernando  Carreiro  :

Habituellement, un indicateur qui envoie des alertes dispose également des informations de signal disponibles via des tampons (visibles dans la fenêtre de données ), qui peuvent être utilisées par un EA via la fonction iCustom() .

Si vous ne savez pas comment coder cela vous-même, utilisez la rubrique Freelance pour faire réaliser une EA selon vos spécifications.

Ok mais donc vous ne connaissez pas d'expert advisor qui pourrait automatisé ceci ? Car sur mon alerte j'ai toutes les données , TP/SL et valeur du marché 

Antoine Maxime Pierre Lessieux #: Ok but so you don't know any expert advisor who could automate this? Because on my alert I have all the data, TP/SL and market value

There is no general purpose EA for any and all Indicators. EAs have to be coded for the specific Indicator. You will need to hire someone in the Freelance section to code an EA for your indicator specifically and with your specific requirements.

Also, this is the English forum, so please reply in English. If you prefer to discuss the issue in French, then you can use the French forum.

Forum MQL5
Forum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 : Forum sur les systèmes de trading automatisé et les tests de stratégie

Fernando Carreiro #:

Il n'y a pas d'évaluation environnementale à usage général pour tous les indicateurs. Les SD doivent être codés pour l'indicateur spécifique. Vous devrez embaucher quelqu'un dans la section Freelance pour coder une EA pour votre indicateur spécifiquement et avec vos exigences spécifiques.

De plus, c'est le forum en anglais, veuillez donc répondre en anglais. Si vous préférez discuter du problème en français, vous pouvez utiliser le forum français .

ok thanks for the info but a simple ea that reads the alerts transmitted by the indicator to mt4 is enough for me, I mean that my indicator transmits the information it has obtained to make it an alert signal to mt4 which for me is displayed in popup . from then on the ea just read this notification and take a signal in relation to what is marked, and the ea would have all the data I need (tp / sl and entry price)

Antoine Maxime Pierre Lessieux #: ok thanks for the info but a simple ea that reads the alerts transmitted by the indicator to mt4 is enough for me, I mean that my indicator transmits the information it has obtained to make it an alert signal to mt4 which for me is displayed in popup . from then on the ea just read this notification and take a signal in relation to what is marked, and the ea would have all the data I need (tp / sl and entry price)

I've already explained that it is not possible to make a general purpose EA for any indicator. An EA has to be coded specifically for an indicator.

It is also not possible to "read" alerts. An EA can't "just read this notification". You will never find such an EA.

You have to make an EA specifically for the indicator in question. Is that clear enough for you?

Reason: