Harmonic Trading - page 128

hello

i'm familiar with chart patterns and harmonic trading , can u please tell me where to download indicators from ??

thnx

AbuseYou:
Dear all,

Please check out the charts, opportunities are ready. Grab it!

For more info, check out my blog. Give comments too! www.AbuseYou168.BlogSpot.com

Thanks and wish ALL LOTS OF PROFITS!!!

so u were stopped on both setups for a totol of -> -55 pips

ziko123:
updated entries for EURUSD, GBPUSD

EURUSD entry->1.2745, stop->1.2797

GBPUSD entry->1.8970, stop->1.9031

updated entries

EURUSD entry->1.2783, stop->1.2829

GBPUSD entry->1.8985, stop->1.9061

NZD entry remains the same

Hello guys

is there a paltalk room for example where we can discuss ?

kindly put the indicators here

appreciate

bullish crab USDCHF H4

entry: 1.2393

stop: 1.2320

Files:

Hi.

Thanks for kayvan and abuse you

for there effort

and mr.ziko everybody dealing with harmonic knows the entrey

and exist so please don't quote asking for it

Regards

FarewellDesire:
Hi.

Thanks for kayvan and abuse you

for there effort

and mr.ziko everybody dealing with harmonic knows the entrey

and exist so please don't quote asking for it

Regards

ok, I want to learn from u, post you entry and stop, but u don't have the courage to do so

every body knows the patterns but no one knows the entry/stop/profit and recent posts by kayvan and abuse prooves this, they were both stopped for a loss and they disappear when they have a loss or come back saying they just posted charts and didn't mean to take these trades

either post a setup with a clear entry/stop or if u don't have the courage then don't post at all

ziko123:
ok, I want to learn from u, post you entry and stop, but u don't have the courage to do so

every body knows the patterns but no one knows the entry/stop/profit and recent posts by kayvan and abuse prooves this, they were both stopped for a loss and they disappear when they have a loss or come back saying they just posted charts and didn't mean to take these trades

either post a setup with a clear entry/stop or if u don't have the courage then don't post at all

hi

ok ziko again immidiatley after your entrance in the topic every thing going to be mixed.i dont know what do u treat like this please review your way of treatment.ok your the MASTER nobody has any offence.just keep posting your charts with your own indicator and let every thing goes in the way.this is the 2nd time that you started argument.i seriously ask u to stop.as u sid nobodey know about the entry only u know .OK NO PPROBLM master.go ahead and i hope u will be 1st richest person all around world(POOR Bill Gates ).anyway DO NOT DO LIKE THIS,it is not needed to recall all that this is your 2nd try to ruine a right sharing commuinity.

cheers

kamyar

kamyar:
hi

ok ziko again immidiatley after your entrance in the topic every thing going to be mixed.i dont know what do u treat like this please review your way of treatment.ok your the MASTER nobody has any offence.just keep posting your charts with your own indicator and let every thing goes in the way.this is the 2nd time that you started argument.i seriously ask u to stop.as u sid nobodey know about the entry only u know .OK NO PPROBLM master.go ahead and i hope u will be 1st richest person all around world(POOR Bill Gates ).anyway DO NOT DO LIKE THIS,it is not needed to recall all that this is your 2nd try to ruine a right sharing commuinity.

cheers

kamyar

I second you Kamyar. Way to go man. This is the best commuinity and no body can ruined it . Let it be cool like ever.

Rgds,

SFX

only EURUSD setup triggered

Reason: