Harmonic Trading - page 23

hi all

i am posting this to make finding the last pruducts easier.

as shadowwz said said here are two kind of harmmony indicator

1-based on a_zz indicator

2-based on zigzag indicator

here are the last updated versions of those two kinds indicator

@SHADOWWZ

hello.your job is good and fantastic.

and here are the latest version of the indicators

Files:
a_zz.zip  24 kb
zigzag.zip  24 kb

it is updated again.it is the last oppurtunity for buy as a bullish butterfly.if this one will be failed then something must be wrong with aud

u right

I found this because of the hummer reversal, and now you gave me a good reasion to believe of that trade.

Thanks

elihayun:
I found this because of the hummer reversal, and now you gave me a good reasion to believe of that trade. Thanks

u r welcom eli.i hpoe this one wount be failed

kamyar are u longer term trader? regarding the gartley im quit sure we almost are dooing the same. but also another 1 as i learned with the gartley is take for example the abcd bearish or bullish gartley. if the long term trend is down and u se a complete abcd up wawe pattern this could be the perfect entry for fresh position at D or going against the trend at C . If u dont understand what i mean please say then i can post a image from the past this is quite facinating this fibonacci and gartley :-)

Sailor

here is the exact ideal bearish gartley in eurusd

sailor:
kamyar are u longer term trader? regarding the gartley im quit sure we almost are dooing the same. but also another 1 as i learned with the gartley is take for example the abcd bearish or bullish gartley. if the long term trend is down and u se a complete abcd up wawe pattern this could be the perfect entry for fresh position at D or going against the trend at C . If u dont understand what i mean please say then i can post a image from the past this is quite facinating this fibonacci and gartley :-) Sailor

hi

about you question i should say i tarde with patterns only in daily and H$ and H! time frames.so i can not tell u exactly i am a long term trader.

about another yes it is better posting a pic then i'll answer u

thanks

a none ideal sell setup in gbp(gartley)

a potential ideal buy setup(gartley)

a potential sell setup(bearish butterfly)the prz is somehow match with weekly pivoy res2 line and Murrey Math[4/8] line

Reason: