In Elite Section ?

Expert advisors leaders IN ELITE SECTION win more than 3000 pips (30000$ investing 1 lot every time) almost every month

What is it?

Report ?

I want to inform myself over the Elite Section how you and when you get informed set an order, how and how it is is it really 3000 pips per month?

really 3000 pips per month?

Please gv stat//...............

SergeyFX:
Expert advisors leaders IN ELITE SECTION win more than 3000 pips (30000$ investing 1 lot every time) almost every month

What is it?

Report ?

I want to inform myself over the Elite Section how you and when you get informed set an order, how and how it is is it really 3000 pips per month?

really 3000 pips per month?

Please gv stat//...............

There are two threads about elite section and this question was asked many times. It is total leaders (many EAs). Not one EA. It is really 3,000 pips per month (aroud it) but for many EAs summarized.

There are some EAs which are performing very good and they are doing aroud 1,000 pips per months sometimes. Some EAs were forward tested since January this year and we will have yearly leaders soon.

That is the total pips of all the testing EAs produced. Not only one.

so when we join the elite section, we get the EAs?

so we can make 3000 pips?

and how do we join and how much does it cost?

connecting4less:
so when we join the elite section, we get the EAs?

so we can make 3000 pips?

and how do we join and how much does it cost?

I think you all are new to this forum. So first of all please look at these two threads:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

and this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173657

I did not delete any post from those threads so it may give you an image about how it was developed and so on.

To understand about 3,000 pips it is necessary to know when/why our forum started and why we started elite section.

Started.

Our forum was started from yahoo group about one year ago. And we started to develop some trading systems: Brainwashing EA and Mandarine EA were our first developments in the forum (public forum). But then we came to the opinion that we need some section in the forum where EAs are testing (because we had many EAs developed and we should have some opinion about them). So we created this section. As we do not have any sponsor (and did not have any ads in that time) we decided for elite section to be for $12. In was in January this year.

EAs testing.

I started to test some EAs in January. I tested 3 or 4 EAs which are very famious ones and other EAs which were developed inside this forum. More than 50 EAs were tested. I am testing more than 30 EAs now. And now we have EAs which are profitable during the 8 months forward testing. In the end of this year we will have EAs which are profitable during the 1 year forward testing (demo) and will start to create the excel files and yearly leaders thread. There are many EAs with consistent profitable results during 8 months testing period.

Basicly almost all the EAs are from this public forum. But authors modified some of them. Besides we used some settings.

So you may find everything of course.

Threads.

Elite section is very big. I was only one poster in this section from the beginning. But situation was changed now: many members are creating the threads for discussion and development. So you will not be alone (with me) if you join. We have the following in elite section:

Two sections: Expert Analysis and Portfolio.

1. Portfolio section threads (two threads):

- Portfolio: PriceChannelExpert and others (178 posts)

- EAs as part of portfolio set (11 posts)

2. Expert Analysis section threads:

- 181 threads and 3,825 posts.

how to start with elite.

As elite section is very big so some threads were started (by me and other members) to help the members and to present resuls:

- EA's files;

- Weekly performance;

- Total leaders;

- how to start with elite section;

- Weekly Winners;

- EAs and real accounts.

It is strongly recommended for the people who join the elite section to read those threads first (to get some information quckly).

Problems with access to elite section.

Any problems with access to elite section are posted here. So please feel free to post or give PM to admins.

News from elite.

Some people want to have elite membership for all life long. But some people don't need it: they paid for 1 or 2 months and it was enough for them from the beginning, then they are looking for the news to decide to continue with elite or continue with elite later. There is the thread in this public forum where I am trying to give some news from elite section for the people who are not elite members. It is public thread. The members may ask about everything. If i forgot to give the news so people are reminding me about it (asking) and i am posting.

Elite members.

- Administrators/moderators are having free access to elite section.

- Originators of the sections from here are having free access as well (you know all of them). So if your tading system was developed a lot and you are ready to have a section here so you will have free access to elite section also (most probable).

- 3 or 4 programmers are having free access as well (most of those programmers are not connected with admins/moderators and not involved in this forum project). Because elite members should have opinion different from mine for example and they may get it from other people who got free access.

- others are for $12 (price is changed sometimes).

- we will continue to give free access (for all life long) to the members who supported this public forum.

How i select EAs for testing.

- Some new EAs are coming to "Portfolio: PriceChannelExpert and others" thread first for backtesting, evaluation and so on. Besides everybody may create any thread in elite section to develop or to post EA. We have some theads where authors created just for development and for testing their EAs (mql4 source code only). Why some people are selecting elite section instead of public? No idea but we have 4 or 5 very good threads with the developments and EAs created not by me. I am talking about EAs which were developed and posted by authors but not by me, not by Igorad and not by programmers who are having free access. In some cases it may be opened separated thread about particular EA just for discussion about settings and so on.

So EAs with settings are coming to "Portfolio: PriceChannelExpert and others" thread and to "EA's files" thread to be ready to use (to test). Some decisions (to test or not to test ...) are coming from backtesting or from discussion. Basicly almost all the EAs are from this public forum (originally).

- then i am testing EAs (on demo account) during the 1-3 months. After 3 months forward testing I am deciding to continue or to stop testing EA. We have EAs which are profitable from January this year.

- I am testing 3 or 4 old and very famious EAs without settings changing. Any other EAs was created my me, or Igorad, or Codersguru, or Beluck within this public forum.

Forward testing statements and results.

I am presenting the results in my way. Some people do not like this presentation and asking for excel files but the other members like it. Igorad created some scripts for me so I may spend just 2 day during the weekend to produce the statements for all the EAs (we have more than 30 now and may pairs - so it may be 60 toally). We have "weekly performance" thread, "total leaders" thread and "weekly leaders" thread. So I just continue those threads with results and statements. I started to make the excel files for EAs which are profitable during the 8 months forward testing.

3,000 pips per month.

Yes it is almost around it every months. But you don't need to use total leaders to get this pips:

- there are many of them;

- it is not good to use 10 (for example) EAs in one account.

- any EA is the trading system automazed. So there are EAs working on breakout, there are trend followers, and so on. And there are EAs profitable with long way run, but there are EAs which are profitable in short run with some market condition. Besides there are risk. All the EAs are different concerning risk factor.

- we just started with portfolio. When we finish with it so i think this "3,000 pips) ads may be changed to the following:

portfolio #1 did 100 pips or $180 indeposit currency;

portfolio #2 did ...;

and so on.

Brokers.

I used Fibo Group and Alpari from the beginning. But then I had problem with connection with alpari (in Fabruary this year) and i changed to North Finance. So I am testing on Alpari, North Finance and Fibo Group now (demo). I think we may change North Finance to other broker (IBFX for example) because of some problems with connection sometimes.

EAs and real money (see attachments).

Somebody in elite section started good thread about EAs and real account. Just to understand the differencies. Good discussion is just started. Please find my real statements (real account) for some EAs. There are two kind of statements: in pips per 0.1 and in deposit currency. I opened real account with small deposit size. I am not doing it to get the profit. Just to see the differencies between demo and real testing and to report about some possible problems and differencies for elite members.

Portfolio sets.

We started to create some portfolio sets. We have two sets now. I will continuing creating portfolio sets.

Problems and difficulties.

There are no any big problems for me now. Just a difficulties.

- I produced the statements and anylized them during the 3 or 4 whole days before. But it is 2 days now so it is ok. Because of great scripts from Igorad.

- I will need to continue to create portfolio sets.

- I will speed up the making excel files for 8-month-forward-testing EAs (profitable ones).

- we will start to develop Market Condition indicator and Portfolio manager EA. We started with Portfolio Manager already so I hope that this job will be finished before New Year. The problem is that there are no any such kind of indicator and EA anywhere so we are the first and because of that it is not easy to develop.

- after development of Market Condition indicator and Portfolio Manager EA we will start some kind of analytical thread with our signal service (based on this indicator and that EA).

That's all story.

ELITE SECTION How it works?

Hello

I want know how the subscription for the Elite Section works when i will be activated for it after paying using Paypal?

Is there really some EA's That perform good everytime?

Regards

MisterFX:
Hello

I want know how the subscription for the Elite Section works when i will be activated for it after paying using Paypal?

Is there really some EA's That perform good everytime?

Regards

Hi,

Paypal payment give us immediately access to the section.

More information about the section:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173657

Reason: