News from elite subscription - page 35

Here is just one example not related directly to the newdigital's posts but to the trading in general

This is a short description of "trending systems" :

Many trending systems make their money in one or two months of the year and break even orlose money for the rest. The most common indicator used in trend following systems is moving averages, most often two—a short moving average and a longer moving average.

Trending Systems have the following characteristics:

- They make 80% of their profits on 20% of their trades. This is the difficult part of trend trading—a low percentage of winning trades. You need a lot of positive self-esteem and confidence in your abilities to trade a system that loses money on 60 or 65% of its trades. You should also be able to sit through significant drawdown as the market drifts through a directionless period.

- Many researchers have estimated that any market is in the trend mode 15% of the time and is directionless 85% of the time. A trend following system then, by definition, has a low percentage of profitable trades. A trend following system is psychologically difficult to trade, but if you think you can successfully trade without constant positive feedback, it can prove to be very profitable.

Trending systems are the most popular type of system. With a high percentage of losing trades, you might be wondering why is it so popular. Very simply, trend-following systems can be very profitable overall, and this is why people attempt to trade them. Another reason is that people like to follow (and make money on) the big trends. It is human nature to want to cash in on the big moves in the market. It is innately satisfying to get in early on a trend and watch your profits soar.

So, all in all, it depends on a kind of a system that one wants to trade and (I think even more) on personal preferences. One fact : Warren Buffet was making anually 25 to 30%. Not more. And look where did that get him

Thank you guys, both of you!!

newdigital:
MultiPass SSL trading system:

Starting deposit is 120 dollars, finish with 658 by 0.01 lot size (538 dollars in profit).

In 4 digit pips (for 2 days trading):

EURUSD: 2,345

AUDJPY: 73

GBPCHF: 12

GBPUSD: 3

USDCHF: 2,541

Total 4 digit pips: 4,974

Traded manually (no automatic).

.... JesusChrist....!!!!...

ND, If you decide to give mentoring or sell your signals, put me first in the line. I mean it.

fxnewbie:
.... JesusChrist....!!!!... ND, If you decide to give mentoring or sell your signals, put me first in the line. I mean it.

I bet...he can trade and make profit without any systems or indicators !

He is really incredible

mladen:
Here is just one example not related directly to the newdigital's posts but to the trading in general

This is a short description of "trending systems" :

Many trending systems make their money in one or two months of the year and break even orlose money for the rest. The most common indicator used in trend following systems is moving averages, most often two—a short moving average and a longer moving average.

Trending Systems have the following characteristics:

- They make 80% of their profits on 20% of their trades. This is the difficult part of trend trading—a low percentage of winning trades. You need a lot of positive self-esteem and confidence in your abilities to trade a system that loses money on 60 or 65% of its trades. You should also be able to sit through significant drawdown as the market drifts through a directionless period.

- Many researchers have estimated that any market is in the trend mode 15% of the time and is directionless 85% of the time. A trend following system then, by definition, has a low percentage of profitable trades. A trend following system is psychologically difficult to trade, but if you think you can successfully trade without constant positive feedback, it can prove to be very profitable.

Trending systems are the most popular type of system. With a high percentage of losing trades, you might be wondering why is it so popular. Very simply, trend-following systems can be very profitable overall, and this is why people attempt to trade them. Another reason is that people like to follow (and make money on) the big trends. It is human nature to want to cash in on the big moves in the market. It is innately satisfying to get in early on a trend and watch your profits soar.

So, all in all, it depends on a kind of a system that one wants to trade and (I think even more) on personal preferences. One fact : Warren Buffet was making anually 25 to 30%. Not more. And look where did that get him

Hey , what you described is exactly the contrary of me

I trade little fishes, and i don't take the big trends, because : 1 - "it's difficult to see the start" and 2 - "it's difficult to see the finish".

I prefer to get a pre-determined amount of pips (10 or 20), and yes i'm very frustated (i search literally for years to get that big trends, but after, the range is killing me).

So i start from what you said, and i tell to myself : why don't trade only ranges since the market range 85 % of the time and let the big moves on the table.

So i'm happy like this and i'm profitable.

And like Buffet i made small, i only trade 2 or 3 operations per day to limit my stress, maybe the start of fortune

The situation right now.

- T3DigitalMartingale (public EA) is havinggood opened trades all in profit;

- DSS3_Filtered EA (public EA) is trading good for NZDJPY;

- TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA made good profit (floating drawdown on equity for now is -139 dollars for all 7 pairs); same with this EA for more earlier version with 'super more safe settings';

- DSS ichi EA (public EA) with new settings is making good profit for now (started to trade few days ago);

- Step_MA_ Expert EA (public EA) is making good profit today (108 dollars by equity on open trades for now);

- 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA (public EA) is trading good (floating drawdown on open trades for now is 4 dollars);

- C._I._S._M.P-1 EA (newterminator EA) is doing good (floating drawdown on open trades for now is -7 dollars);

- All mandarine versions are performing good (even if martingale ones - but good);

- Electra Absolute EA is having more than +2,000 dollars on open trades;

- FozzyExpert_v1.2 EA is having good profit: 1 trade is open for GBPJPY with profit (did not close yet); this EA is trading on D1 timeframe;

- other EAs are in small profit or in small loss on open trades for now.

That's all news.

newdigital:
MultiPass SSL trading system:

Starting deposit is 120 dollars, finish with 658 by 0.01 lot size (538 dollars in profit).

In 4 digit pips (for 2 days trading):

EURUSD: 2,345

AUDJPY: 73

GBPCHF: 12

GBPUSD: 3

USDCHF: 2,541

Total 4 digit pips: 4,974

Traded manually (no automatic).

Hello newdigital,

I was out of town for a while and didn't have my laptop to communicate. I did looked out the systems you posted again yesterday, and i would like to know a little more about this system. Is this in the public section or in the elite/advanced elite sections?

Also, if you had to choose one system out of all the systems you have used in your life, which one would it be?

are you asking about MultiPass SSL trading system?

It is in advanced elite section.

Why?

because one or 2 indicators are from elite ...

I can move it to elite from advanced elite (if the people asked) but can not move to the public because of 2 indicators used there: MultiPass SSL fast-nrp indicator and RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2 indicator

newdigital:
are you asking about MultiPass SSL trading system?

It is in advanced elite section.

Why?

because one or 2 indicators are from elite ...

I can move it to elite from advanced elite (if the people asked) but can not move to the public because of 2 indicators used there: MultiPass SSL fast-nrp indicator and RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2 indicator

Hello newdigital,

Yes, this is the system i am talking about. Could you explain when you take the trades(the rules in general). Also, what is your favorite system until now?

Hi Dab1493,

About MultiPass SSL trading system

1. Indicators

MultiPass SSL fast-nrp indicator.

Settings:

- Timeframe = 15

- AlertOn = true

others - by default.

MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator.

Default settings.

I_XO_A_H_5d (attached to this post).

RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2 indicator.

Settings:

Tenkan = 72

Kijun = 144

Senkou = 288

2. Some theory

We all know the following:

- there are indicators;

- there are set of indicators attached to the chart;

- there are trading rules;

- there are trading results.

But there are trading style too!

Trading rules are not trading style.

So, just some theory below

Primary market trend:

bullish and bearish, or as we call it: uptrend or downtrend.

and

Secondary market trend. Secondary market trend is existing within primary market trend:

- correction. A correction is a downward movement that is not large enough to be a bear market.

- bear market rally (or market rally). Consist of a market price increase of only 10% or 20% and then bear market trend resumes

I mean:

downtrend during general/primary uptrend is correction.

uptrend during general/primary downrtrend is market rally.

So, I-XO and Ichimoku cloud are giving primary trend to us.

And it may be correction or market rally within this primary trend.

Besides - we are having non-trading (when buy and sell on the same time by indicators) - related to our timeframe only - we are using M1 for example, and flat (no buy and no sell - by indicators only and related to our timeframe only!).

So, I-XO is confirmational indicator (same with ichi cloud).

For I-XO: greed color for primary uptrend, red color for primary downtrend.

For RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2: price is above the cloud for primary uptrend, price is below the cloud for primary downtrend, price is inside the cloud for flat/non-trading (for M1 timeframe)

Knowing the primary trend (uptrend in general, or generally downtrend) - we are trading using secondary trend on the direction of primary trend. The other indicators are prividing information to us about this secondary trend.

Of course, if primary trend was changed (I-XO indicator changed color, or price broke ichi cloud) - I am deciding based on the situation: to close, or not to close ... but if s/l = 100 by lot size = 0.01 so I can wait ... but if I see breakout on opposite direction (on red/blue lines of Maksigen indicator) - it is better to close the trade with minimum loss, and look at the other pair to trade this day.

3. Trading Style

There are many trading styles.

Let's describe just some of them which I am using with this system.

It is classical way of trend following trading (1 trade per chart/pair in trend following way):

It is classical way of trend following trading with re-enter:

It is classical way of trading with scalping re-enter:

So, for now - you can easy reply to the question about "why did not get so many pips and why it is so profitable?". because I used 'classical way of trading with scalping re-enter'. I mean: I did not open main trade (main trade may be opened according to the primary trend), I just started to open re-entered trades on the direction of primary trend and close them in small profit. many trades on the direction of primary trend. It is scalping trading style.

Re-enter is the term and I did not invent it. As I remember - it was many years ago (before metatrader 4 was created), and this trading style was hard coded by indicators for some trading platform with exact this word - 're-enter' (classical way of trend following trading with re-enter - the image #2). Means: we are having the main trade/order, and we are "playing" inside this trade/direction by openning/re-entering. It was implemented in asctrend systems and for trading with Ichimoku indicator too.

Scalping in this way is the same re-enter but without the main trade/order.

There is counter trend style as well but it is something similar: there is main trade/order (or without it if in pure scalping way), and re-enter is made in counter trend way (in opposite direction to the main trend/trade).

Difference between classical styles and pure scalping is the following:

- in classical way with re-enter - the main trade/order should be opened;

- in pure scalping way/style - we are trading without openning the main trade/order just making re-enters (in trend following way, or in counter trend way) taking onto consideration this main trend.

Just for information about how I traded for example (incl trades in public asctrend thread as well).

Reason: