Requests & Ideas - page 421

Hi Mladen,

short question. Is it normal that the boxes only update when I switch TF? Thanks for your help.

crazyeddyboxes_nmc.mq4

Files:

Another question. Is this a repainter?

braintrend2sigalert5_mtf.mq4

Solariz:
Another question. Is this a repainter? braintrend2sigalert5_mtf.mq4

Solariz

Yes, it is

Hi Mladen,

short question. Is it normal that the boxes only update when I switch TF? Thanks for your help.

crazyeddyboxes_nmc.mq4

Files:

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

crazyeddyboxes_nmc.mq4

Solariz

It depends on what was the intention of the coder, but if you get one value and then when you change time frame and come back you get another value(s), it is not normal

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, short question. Is it normal that the boxes only update when I switch TF? Thanks for your help. crazyeddyboxes_nmc.mq4

Trying to find ourt what is it doing and so far I can not find (why is it not updating when it should)

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

crazyeddyboxes_nmc.mq4

OK. Try it out now : crazyeddyboxes_nmc_1.mq4

It seems that there were 2 causes of a problem. One is lesser problem : one part of the code needed to be changed to include all the objects (it was not done as it should have been). The other is probably a big problem : seems that some of the built n functions that should handle objects are having bug. That was solved by using "brute force now"

As far as I see it works OK now, but please test it

Files:

Can alerts be added to this indicator ?

And i have to say sorry for many requests lately , i have just become an advanced elite member so thats why , its like christmas

trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed.mq4

''Dear Mladen do you think its possible to transform the lines from CCFp mtf & alerts 2.03 nmc.mq4 in oscillators between 0 and 100 (or -100 and +100)? ''

Possible ?...

Files:
chatpott.jpg  15 kb

mladen:
OK. Try it out now : crazyeddyboxes_nmc_1.mq4

It seems that there were 2 causes of a problem. One is lesser problem : one part of the code needed to be changed to include all the objects (it was not done as it should have been). The other is probably a big problem : seems that some of the built n functions that should handle objects are having bug. That was solved by using "brute force now"

As far as I see it works OK now, but please test it

Thanks a lot Mladen! Will try it this afternoon and tell you how it goes.

Reason: