Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 119

gorangel:

Thanks for yor help mntiwana!

I'm aware of the renaming problem , and i never change or rename the indis.  I've downloaded the indi from mladen's post , and i didn't change anything .

Which indicator exactly?

The one I've posted before (#1176)

Dear Mladen

Could you please make this indicator compatible with new MT4 and alert on bar close, i mean alert only at the first signal/dot

Files:

bobzahra:

Dear Mladen

Could you please make this indicator compatible with new MT4 and alert on bar close, i mean alert only at the first signal/dot

error removed,try now,i hope it will be work

regards

Files:

Thank you so much mntiwana.

Can you also please make that indicator alert only at the first dot..not alert every dot

bobzahra:

Thank you so much mntiwana.

Can you also please make that indicator alert only at the first dot..not alert every dot

Did you try using some of the other stochastic indicators with alerts on level breaks?

mladen:
Did you try using some of the other stochastic indicators with alerts on level breaks?

Yes Mladen

but i need 2 stochastic (l.g 14,3,3 and 6,3,3) alert on the same  level break based on spudfyre thread at ff

could you please help me with that

bobzahra:

Yes Mladen

but i need 2 stochastic (l.g 14,3,3 and 6,3,3) alert on the same  level break based on spudfyre thread at ff

could you please help me with that

Cases when two stochastics are breaking exactly the same level at the exact same bar are exception (and a matter of chance) not a rule of thumb.

anyone have a mtf stochastic (change on slope) that will work on a range chart

the problem is the 1 minute time frame is the same as the 1 tick range

5 and up work fine but the 1 min does not work

any help or reason why? thanks! 

metal30:

anyone have a mtf stochastic (change on slope) that will work on a range chart

the problem is the 1 minute time frame is the same as the 1 tick range

5 and up work fine but the 1 min does not work

any help or reason why? thanks! 

What do you mean that "1 minute time frame is the same as the 1 tick range"? That should not be like that. Save the 1 tick range bars as some "strange time frame" - 999 for example - and use it like that. It does not matter that it is saying 999 minutes - mtf should work with that too
Reason: