Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1184

mladen:

Here is aversion with interpolation added

Thank you so much Sir

Hi Dr Mladen

Please convert this file to MTF

Thank's.

Files:

Dear coders can you pls make this indicator mtf.
Files:
ma-atr.mq4  5 kb

Empower:

Hi Dr Mladen

Please convert this file to MTF

Thank's.

You can use any macd instead of that (since that is just another way how macd value is displayed)

Sanz50:
Dear coders can you pls make this indicator mtf.
Use Keltner channel instead of that indicator (ma+-atr == Keltner channel)

mladen:
You can use any macd instead of that (since that is just another way how macd value is displayed)
Yes, but i want use it in flat colored and mtf mode.

Empower:
Yes, but i want use it in flat colored and mtf mode.
Check this thread (a lot of macd versions there) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

Hi Mladen, hi all,

I would like to use the attached “ang_AutoCh_HLK-v1.mq4” instead of a shi channel. I find it more useful and accurate; it moves with the price (adapts to price action) and gives me an idea of developing (potentially) future channels. The file comes from here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=5713

I want to use the same file on the same chart several times with different periods, e.g. 50, 200, 1600, etc.  hours. The file, however, is not MTF; the latest attached file always takes over the previous ones. I modified “chH”, “chS” and “chL” wherever they appear in the code (my modified files are in the attached zip file) and they do print properly. My problem, however, is that the visualization does not seem to work now.

The attached image is a weekly chart and only 2 channels should appear, however, other channels (from smaller TFs) appear on it.  

I have 3 questions/requests:

1. Is it possible to make this file MTF?

2. If not MTF, how should I modify the code so that visualization works?

3. Is there an existing MTF indicator which would do the same?

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

mladen:
Use Keltner channel instead of that indicator (ma+-atr == Keltner channel)
But my indicator is based on arrows not channel.

Sanz50:
But my indicator is based on arrows not channel.
When the channel is broken you get an arrow. That is the same as a lot of Keltner channel indicators do : show an arrow when the price breaks either of the bands
Reason: