Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1177

mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952Dear Mladen ;

Dear Mladen;

I have been following you in FB and your comments and indicators in TSD  since last year . Your excellent knowledge , kindly behavior for all is very much appreciated as human that is why I just wanted to thank you .

I wish you have an excellent Christmas and happy new year.

God sake you and your family 

Kindly

CHmelih 

CHmelih:

Dear Mladen;

I have been following you in FB and your comments and indicators in TSD  since last year . Your excellent knowledge , kindly behavior for all is very much appreciated as human that is why I just wanted to thank you .

I wish you have an excellent Christmas and happy new year.

God sake you and your family 

Kindly

CHmelih 

And some more good words for you too from TSD community

Hi Mladen, i have a MTF indicator Fiji Trend but when i change the setup TF to 5m for use it in 1M chart the arrows sometimes come in first candle and some times withim 5 bars.

Can you make the arrows come always in the first candle?

Thanks for your help very apreciated. 

Sanz50:

Hi Mladen, i have a MTF indicator Fiji Trend but when i change the setup TF to 5m for use it in 1M chart the arrows sometimes come in first candle and some times withim 5 bars.

Can you make the arrows come always in the first candle?

Thanks for your help very apreciated. 

The arrows are displayed on the first bar belonging to the higher time frame. No need to change anything in that

If you check the history is in first arrow but in live the arrow apears after 2 or 3 candles.

Hi, can u make this MTF plz, tks!

Dear Mladen<

Could you please change this your gerat indicator to MTF version, and if possible please add interpolate option

Thank you for your great help

bobzahra:
Dear Mladen<

Could you please change this your gerat indicator to MTF version, and if possible please add interpolate option

Thank you for your great help

Here you go

mntiwana:
And some more good words for you too from TSD community
Hi Mntiwana, same words also to you. You are also kindly trying to help TSD community .. Happy new year, all the best 

Empower:

Hi mladen

please convert this files to mtf

Thank's

Here is a multi time frame version of ATR stops

Files:
ATR_Stop.mq4  6 kb
Reason: