SHI Indicators - page 5

Does anyone have a channel indicator

Thanks I found one

increase:
Does anyone have a channel indicator that I can use on the same chart together with this one. i.e. I want to have 2 channel indicators on the same chart with different settings?

Give these a try Increase.

Put them on your favourite T/f as they are....Do not change any settings.

Regards.

Fxfix:
Give these a try Increase.

Put them on your favourite T/f as they are....Do not change any settings.

Regards.

Thanks I will give them a go FYI I changed the setting on this one from hours and it works a treat with SHI channel

Files:

Great thread!

thanks for all the indi's

what is a good setting for the shi channel when it comes to bars back or all bars. the default was 240 sometimes the channel would disappear. I increased it to 360 and the channel reappeared. what is a good setting for a 5 min and 15 min chart?

thanks for the help

sed34:
what is a good setting for the shi channel when it comes to bars back or all bars. the default was 240 sometimes the channel would disappear. I increased it to 360 and the channel reappeared. what is a good setting for a 5 min and 15 min chart? thanks for the help

Try my channel mod it works very good

Files:

increase:
Try my channel mod it works very good

thank you. its up and running. i wish i had that sooner. just been stopped out, but at 20 pips. i guess that's not too bad.

i will attach it to the strategy and demo a few trades.

coding help

Hi everyone,

Small problem:

1. All the "Shi Channel" indicators out there, that I have found, will leave the lines on the chart when you remove the indi.

2. You can't change the color of the trend lines, except for one that I found.

3. I have not found one that is MTF with zero being current time frame that you are looking at on your chart.

Is there anyone who would please change this indicator to a MTF with "0" being the current time frame?

I have a "SHI_Channel_true.mq4" that I already changed so that when you take the indi off your chart it removes the trend lines. I also added an option to change the colors of the trend lines. I can't figure out how to make the indi into MTF though and I can't attach the indi I revised because I have never posted before and I do not have a "manage attachments button yet" (paper clip symbol).

I would also like it to remove old trend lines when you change the time frame, because a different "MTF Shi Channel" indicator that I found leaves the old trend lines on the chart when changing time frames.

What I am looking for is the "SHI_Channel_true.mq4" indi with these changes:

-MTF with "0" zero being the current time frame displayed on chart.

-When you remove the indi from the chart or change time frames the previous trend lines will be removed.

-An option to change the trend line color.

I am inexperienced at coding, but slowly learning. So, Thank You in advance for helping. I think it will be a more useful indi after these changes!

Petor

Shi SilverTrend is beautifull Indicator! Thank You very much CJA!

Petor:
Shi SilverTrend is beautifull Indicator! Thank You very much CJA!

yes..its true..these indi make my trading more perfect

Reason: