Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1171

Hello malden,

I will highly appreciate if you can make this a multi time frame, and smoothn the image pixel

Files:

I know this is the place for indicators, however I have really been looking for a script that would close all the trades / pending and open on a single chart.  I found many of them that will close all trades on the entire account.

Gary

MECMAN:

Hello malden,

I will highly appreciate if you can make this a multi time frame, and smoothn the image pixel

No,it can not be ,it is a decompiled code.

MECMAN:

Hello malden,

Apart from being decompiled, that is simply a regular macd that has ema for signal line. Any macd that does that will do exactly the same

Mr M

Can you MTF this

Thanks 

Files:
MAonMA.mq4  3 kb

wallstreet444:

Mr M

Can you MTF this

Thanks 

Here you go

Files:

MR   M

is this an old code indicator, for some reason it lags and it takes a sec or so to switch between different timeframes .

or is it my laptop ? 

Thanks

mladen:

Here is the multi time frame version too

hello Mladen, can you please add alert to this indicator when blue appears as BUY and red as SELL. thanks for your kindness. God bless
Files:

wallstreet444:

MR   M

is this an old code indicator, for some reason it lags and it takes a sec or so to switch between different timeframes .

or is it my laptop ? 

Thanks

If you mean the "ma on ma" there is nothing that could slow it down (unless you are using monthly time frame on a 1 minute chart when it has to update  a lot of bars)

alpine4133:

I know this is the place for indicators, however I have really been looking for a script that would close all the trades / pending and open on a single chart.  I found many of them that will close all trades on the entire account.

Gary

Have you tried this already,with magic number or comments possibly it can help you,but i have not tried yet.

Files:
Reason: