Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1174

alesh:
I tried but the problem remain.
Set auto adjust to false, auto time frame to 0 and then chose the time frame. As far as I see it works correctly then

I tried but if you see the problem is the same

alesh:

I tried but if you see the problem is the same

Sorry, no idea what are you expecting from that indicator

to see daily trendlines when I use different timeframe

alesh:
to see daily trendlines when I use different timeframe
You see them. It is showing them - if you think that they should be different, then probably you should use different indicator

mladen:
You see them. It is showing them - if you think that they should be different, then probably you should use different indicator

It doesn't show, example see that daily trendline 

H4 timeframe doesn't show it 

alesh:

It doesn't show, example see that daily trendline 

H4 timeframe doesn't show it 

Please read my previous posts and consider using some other indicator. Correcting and making something multi time frame are something completely different. For corrections one would have to be the creator of that thing to correct it and I am not that. Probably the best is to contact the creator of it

mladen can you help me,

I would like to be able to edit this indicator,
Adding the option of scrolling up / down the color symbols of the semafor that poses on the candles,

To explain me better would be similarly with the option of ArrowsDisplacement,

You already know how macd cross zero v1, which allows with this input to move the arrows generated by the macd,

I would greatly appreciate it.

Mladen, can you do this indicator MTF? please!!
Files:

rohness:
mladen can you help me,

I would like to be able to edit this indicator,
Adding the option of scrolling up / down the color symbols of the semafor that poses on the candles,

To explain me better would be similarly with the option of ArrowsDisplacement,

You already know how macd cross zero v1, which allows with this input to move the arrows generated by the macd,

I would greatly appreciate it.
That indicator uses zigzag values for extremes. You can not change that without disrupting the work of the rest of the code
Reason: