Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1169

rohness:
thanks mladen the indicator works fine, but you could convert it to mtf version,
I would greatly appreciate it

Here is the multi time frame version too


Files:
rohness:
Here is this if you are interested

this indicator does not work

 

 ma color - mtf f alerts.mq4

please edit

 

thanks 

Fenerbahce1907:

this indicator does not work

 

 ma color - mtf f alerts.mq4

please edit

 

thanks 

Try now

mntiwana:

Try now

 

it is very good.

Thank you 

[Deleted]
Dear Mladen I need to add a time frame for the index
Files:
Dragon:
Dear Mladen I need to add a time frame for the index

Here is the multi time frame version

Files:
[Deleted]
mladen:

Here is the multi time frame version

All thanks to you dear
tampa_:

Sir

 I am madan from India. Your both donchain indicators posted on 07.12.16 is very much intresting. Is it .ex4 which means formulas cannot be changed as per our need or is it .mq4

 Can we change it to suit mt5 also. kindly confirm.

 

my mail id is: arsd6789@gmail.com

 

regards

 

Madan 

hi mr mladen:

could you please make MTF of it

regard