MetaEditor - page 8

In my opinion, this is a glitch that needs to be fixed.

We write an EA in ME5 where there are external variables input and there is a class with member data of the same name. The program is small, so everything is in one file. ME does not understand the difference between external input variables and variables hidden inside the class, so it highlights everything in brown.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
У меня на 7-ке открывается там, где был последний раз запущен терминал или редактор, причем, не важно, МТ4 или МТ5. Когда файл MQL4 запускается под редактором МТ5 - это явный баг. Не замечал это до сих пор, так как запускаю терминалы и редакторы явно из Total Commander или .bat файлами.

Today I downloaded an EA from Market and to my surprise it was installed on my work terminal, on which I have never developed anything, it is only for trading. I would like to be able to select the terminal when downloading. Or just select a path for the downloaded file, as with a normal file download. I have always hated it when someone decides for me. And when it's not done right...

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I downloaded my Expert Advisor from Market today and to my surprise it was installed on my work terminal which I have never developed. I would like to be able to select the terminal when downloading. Or just select a path for the downloaded file, as with a normal file download. I have always hated it when someone decides for me. And when it's also wrongly decided...

Alexey, on forum 4 I explained with pictures where the problem is. When you first download a question about MT, install or in already installed download. And in this dialog box there is a checkbox always use this MT, (or something like that) In general, it should have been unchecked.

Presumably, what you can do: Rename the terminal folder and when downloading something from the market remove this checkbox. But I haven't checked what will happen, it's just a thought out loud, that's what I would do for a start.

Alexey Viktorov:

Alexey, on forum 4 I explained with pictures where the problem is. When you first download a question about MT, install or in already installed download. And in this dialogue there is a checkbox always use this MT, (or something like that) In general, it was necessary to remove it.

Presumably, what can be done: Rename terminal folder and when downloading something from Market remove this checkbox. But I haven't checked what will work, it's just a thought out loud, that's what I would do for starters.

So I did it at first download - specified my terminal for development and kind of put a checkbox to download everything into it. Everything worked fine, although I very rarely download anything from the Market. But today I got such a surprise.

Yesterday SVN was glitchy, today Market... Is there a storm coming? ))

Комбинатор:
I've finished it. It's not perfect, but it's quite usable.
It's a pity there's no response. I wonder if anyone uses it at all. Well, except for me of course ))

Комбинатор:
It's a pity there's no reponse. I wonder if anyone uses in general? Well, except for me of course ))

Apparently not )

I'm already used to opening code from the editors' navigator.

Oh, that's all right. I've got something else interesting coming up.)
Reason: