Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1018

Hello Mladen, pls help make into mtf and should alert only on first signal.

Thanks in advance

Files:
yzyz.mq4  5 kb

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, pls help make into mtf and should alert only on first signal. Thanks in advance

emmany4

Please, if you have it, post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that we can make what you need

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, pls help make into mtf and should alert only on first signal. Thanks in advance

emmany4

Check this post (regarding that indicator) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page268#comment_662610

Thanks Mladen for all your support, but i don't use indicator based on others opinion. I use this indicator day in day out and it does not repaint as far as i don't switch timeframes or restart mt4 and am okay with that. I only hoped you could help out and at least send back the Ex4 file so as to show that i do not intend to sell it in future.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Thanks Mladen for all your support, but i don't use indicator based on others opinion. I use this indicator day in day out and it does not repaint as far as i don't switch timeframes or restart mt4 and am okay with that. I only hoped you could help out and at least send back the Ex4 file so as to show that i do not intend to sell it in future. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

I don't have anything to add to the original first post regarding this subject. Sorry

Upgraded XO version 2 (made more user friendly) : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.1.mq4

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

any success with the arrow alert on #10089 ? could you also convert that indi into an MTF

Thanks a mill

do we have this indicator in mtf? if not Mr Tools and Mr Mladen could you help to make it an MTF

Thank You

eightball:
do we have this indicator in mtf? if not Mr Tools and Mr Mladen could you help to make it an MTF Thank You

eightball

This is just a first step (a bit upgraded and one possible problem with alerts solved) : stochastic_momentum_smi_alerts_arrows_only_1.01.mq4

Next will be the mtf version

eightball:
do we have this indicator in mtf? if not Mr Tools and Mr Mladen could you help to make it an MTF Thank You

Here is the multi time frame version too : stochastic_momentum_smi_alerts_arrows_only_1.02.mq4

Reason: