Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 918

dansmol:
Dear mladen

If you are talking about RSI line changing colors at

50 line ,you are right(as allways).Not to often

just sometimes repaints.Anything can be done?

My deepest respects

Dan

P.S.I will attach one more RSI-TC_NEW.

I dont know why they say NEW

I don't know either why is it called NEW since the are the same (just a bid re-formated code)

mladen:
RSI x 3 (alerts and arrows) made multi time frame : rsix3__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for the mtf ver,can you please give it time for modifying it smoothed,great.

also,the (RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf_20080806.mq4) said version is not nmc,please see it also

my best regards for the best man

mntiwana:
dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for the mtf ver,can you please give it time for modifying it smoothed,great.

also,the (RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf_20080806.mq4) said version is not nmc,please see it also

my best regards for the best man

mntiwana

Here is the nmc version : rsi_dynamiczone_rsi_bzflbl_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
mntiwana Here is the nmc version : rsi_dynamiczone_rsi_bzflbl_mtf_nmc.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

many many thanks for the nmc ver,so kind of you

regards

mntiwana

dansmol:
Dear mrtools and mladen

Will you be so kind to make the RSI-TC indicator

as a MTF indicator?

Also ,it is possible to add a green vertical line when the

indicator is green and red when the indic is red.(see picture)

Of course IF ( and only IF) iT does not take to much time

or it is too complicated.

Thank you very much for your time,

My respects

Dan

Dan, added the mtf, the repainting should be fixed on the Rsi color change but not 100% sure on the dots(which are based on rsi 50 and a bband keltner squeeze), so please test it and let us know.

Files:

mrtools:
Dan, added the mtf, the repainting should be fixed on the Rsi color change but not 100% sure on the dots(which are based on rsi 50 and a bband keltner squeeze), so please test it and let us know.

That part (the squeeze) will not repaint - it can be used with no danger of repainting now. But there was one omition : when the bull and bear levels are not the same (as it is a case with the default values) then the rsi should have a neutral color.

This version corrects that issue too : rsi-tc_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

Spring cleaning

MACD + RSI binary (it went by the name of ema + rsi binary, but since it is actually macd, renamed it to its true name). And some code cleaning : macd__rsi_binary_mtf.mq4

Dear mrtools and dear mladen

Thank you very much.

Allways ready to help us.

Two big hearts.

Respectfully yours

Dan

Upgraded and shortened code of ma cross histo (with arrows and alerts) version : ma_cross_histo_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Upgraded linear regression slope indicator : lrs_line_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: