Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 833

libiol:
Thank you Mladen,I will check!

libiol

Solar wind is a heavy repainter

My advise is that you forget about it (but then you decide)

KAY dual time frame macd kay_dualtimeframemacd.ex4

Files:

KAY dual time frame stochastic kay_dualtimeframestoch.ex4

Files:

Multi Timeframe Indicators

Hi Mladen

Adding MTF

Thanks

Files:

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Adding MTF

Thanks

Hi Casaliss, added mtf.

Files:

C'mon mLaden or mrtools, I'm aware I ask for something free, but please, be so kind and help me out. It may not be obvious to other people, but the way I use this indicator in MTF the extension of the line as a Ray provides a great advantage. Thank you!

ema_variation__filter_mtf_nmc.mq4

rplust:
C'mon mLaden or mrtools, I'm aware I ask for something free, but please, be so kind and help me out. It may not be obvious to other people, but the way I use this indicator in MTF the extension of the line as a Ray provides a great advantage. Thank you!

ema_variation__filter_mtf_nmc.mq4

Rplust added the ray, but in mtf mode not sure if interpolation is possible or not, so would recommend using it with interpolate = false. Also for every instance of the indicator, you will need a different unique id.

mrtools:
Rplust added the ray, but in mtf mode not sure if interpolation is possible or not, so would recommend using it with interpolate = false. Also for every instance of the indicator, you will need a different unique id.

Thank you so much mrtools for taking your time and effort. I'm greatful and exited. It works fine with current TF. On MTF (I use next higher TF) it seems that the Ray does not follow the values plotted for the Indicator but uses the last two candles of the higher TF. It does not depend on whether Interpolate is true or false though. Also it does not show always as sometimes both lines are the same. I have attached an example. TF M15 chart and M30 as the next higher TF for the Indicator.

The Indicator plots diffrently while the Ray follows the two M30 candles (I use open as this does not "repaint"). Any thoughts from your coder perspective?

rplust:
Thank you so much mrtools for taking your time and effort. I'm greatful and exited. It works fine with current TF. On MTF (I use next higher TF) it seems that the Ray does not follow the values plotted for the Indicator but uses the last two candles of the higher TF. It does not depend on whether Interpolate is true or false though. Also it does not show always as sometimes both lines are the same. I have attached an example. TF M15 chart and M30 as the next higher TF for the Indicator.

The Indicator plots diffrently while the Ray follows the two M30 candles (I use open as this does not "repaint"). Any thoughts from your coder perspective?

rplust

That is working correctly

Set the interpolate to false and you will see exactly what and why is done. Using current time frame interpolated values would show false ray that does not exist on the target higher time frame (is : it would be showing something that does not exist at all at the original time frame)

mladen:
rplust

That is working correctly

Set the interpolate to false and you will see exactly what and why is done. Using current time frame interpolated values would show false ray that does not exist on the target higher time frame (is : it would be showing something that does not exist at all at the original time frame)

thank you for your feedback. I have worked with it the whole day on different TF's and pairs and settings and it's awesome the way it works. I'm am happy as hell. Thank you guys for providing all the help and thank you mr tools for adding the code.

Reason: