Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 804

Привет Vitas34, нужно Nihilist_Ultra_ADX, NIhilist_Magic и Nihilist_HolyGrail проверить, если ФТМ работ [/ QUOTE]. mrtolls, вот еще недостающие индикаторы

nihilist_ultra_adx.ex4nihilist_magic.ex4nihilist_holygrail.ex4

mrtools:
Hi Falungong, alerts on current, if true means alert on current open bar, if false means alerts will happen on first closed bar after signal is given.

Thank you mr. Tools

Hi,

Is it possible to make this a mtf version?

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

falungong:
Hi,

Is it possible to make this a mtf version?

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

falungong

Multi time frame version : stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf.mq4

mladen:
falungong Multi time frame version : stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf.mq4

Massive!

Thank you very much

Rocktheedge:
yeah i know but the arrow should not be disappear i have another sidus with the another name thats working good ...

Hey, you mentioned that you have another Sidus that is working good.

Can you post the link please, or send me the file?

Thanks in advance.

NB: Wanted to send you private message but had an error, thus posting here (sry).

SuliTuli:
Hey, you mentioned that you have another Sidus that is working good.

Can you post the link please, or send me the file?

Thanks in advance.

NB: Wanted to send you private message but had an error, thus posting here (sry).

Sidus 3 (one posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page331)

Hi,

Is it possible to ad an option so I adjust where the arrows are situated? (how long from candle)

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf.mq4

falungong:
Hi,

Is it possible to ad an option so I adjust where the arrows are situated? (how long from candle)

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf.mq4

Here is a version in which you can adjust the arrows displacement : stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version in which you can adjust the arrows displacement : stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf_1.01.mq4

thank you very much Mladen.