Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 799

investguy:
Could someone make this indicator version +600 and also EA compatible? Is it possible ? I was messing with the code for a bit and could not get it to work? Any help in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks tma_cg.mq4

investguy

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

hello again

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

i'm trying to find any working mtf or normal andrew pitchfork indicator but not like the usual one in mt4

i'd like it to draw the quartiles and Warning Lines.

and change the type to have it draw Schiff, ModSchiff, or Catalin

there is someone made it but i don't know why it's not working please have a look

i uploaded it

Usage:

You draw a pitchfork.

You add one-or-more of this indicator to your chart.

As you do so, the very top variable tells you what the object name should be, which is "AML1", so...

Next, you *rename* your pitchfork Name to "AML1" (If you don't rename the object to this expected name, the indicator will do nothing).

The default "Type" of fork is the Andrews. It will draw the quartiles and Warning Lines.

You can change the type to have it draw Schiff, ModSchiff, or Catalin.

With this version, you can add the indicator to the chart multiple times, and for each one added, you can change the Type and/or the object name.

For example, add it once (for Andrews) and add a 2nd with the type "3" (for ModSchiff). It will draw both sets of lines. (Obviously the chart will get messy with a lot of lines, but there are times when it is useful).

Files:
aml_v2.mq4  29 kb

vaider:
help_mtf_version weighted_wcci_indikatorforeks.ru.mq4

vaider

Here you go : weighted_wcci_mtf.mq4

Files:

William 36 (histogram version with alerts and multi time frame) compatible with new mql : william36histogramwalerttest_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi Dear MrTool and Mladen!!, Thanks for all your help again. I have a question about another indicator that I got.

I have this stochastic entry signal indicator that will shoot an arrow when 15mts and 4 Hr stochastic are in the same direction. Is it possible to add 1 or 2 more time frames to this indi so the arrow will show when 3 or 4 stochastic are aligned in the same direction??? Now it is only 2 time frames, maybe you guys can add 1 or 2 more. Thanks

Kary

yulitacs:
Hi Dear MrTool and Mladen!!, Thanks for all your help again. I have a question about another indicator that I got.

I have this stochastic entry signal indicator that will shoot an arrow when 15mts and 4 Hr stochastic are in the same direction. Is it possible to add 1 or 2 more time frames to this indi so the arrow will show when 3 or 4 stochastic are aligned in the same direction??? Now it is only 2 time frames, maybe you guys can add 1 or 2 more. Thanks

Kary

Kary that indicator can and probably will repaint, wouldn't be a good idea to use an indicator in signaling mode when it repaints.

mrtools:
Kary that indicator can and probably will repaint, wouldn't be a good idea to use an indicator in signaling mode when it repaints.

It is unbelievable Mrtool but this indicator created by Banzai does not repaint. It signals good entries but only when 15mts and 4hrs tf are aligned. I wanted to add 30 mts and 1hr TF to filter some bad entries and make it better and more accurate.

kary

yulitacs:
It is unbelievable Mrtool but this indicator created by Banzai does not repaint. It signals good entries but only when 15mts and 4hrs tf are aligned. I wanted to add 30 mts and 1hr TF to filter some bad entries and make it better and more accurate. kary

kary

When you see in the code that values are referenced like this : "i-1" or like this "y-1" for buffer values of some indicators values, it means that the indicator is using future values. As we all know, future values can not be known - as a result it means that they are repainting in the past

Be careful with it

Dear All,

Good day, is it possible to extend the 'Rectangle Box' to the current or future candlestick bar for the attached indicator?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Alvin

Reason: