FxForecaster - The most profitable system

fxd01:
However I have a feeling that this indicator repaints.

I tested the indicator out. The indicator doesn't repaint, but its pretty much like the MACD.

FxForecasterV1

Hi,

The indicator don`t repaint.

The SL and TP? Well... I scalp in 1m time frame, 10 pips SL and SP, but each one can calculate is own SL and TP.

Lock were I find this indicator:

The indicator repaints on re-initialization of the code.

Which means that when you put it on the chart, history looks perfect but future recommendations by the indicator will not be as accurate as its past values.

Which means it will not be valuable to your trading, unless you magically go back in the past.

it seems to be a long program using MA

and there is compiler error :

1;39;;;Function "DrawPriceTrendLine" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetDrawIndicatorValueLine" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetIndicatorLastMultiplePeakMA" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetIndicatorLastMultTroughMA" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetIndicatorLastMultiplePeakMA2" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetIndicatorLastMultTroughMA2" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Hi PEDCORD, thanks for the indi, I will test it tomorrow.

Files:
joe.gif  20 kb

which indicator give those BIG arrow in your 5M chart that you've just posted

after I tried 5M chart for quite some time

I am trying to combine 30M and 5 M now --- if you have a good tatics of combining this 2 charts, welcome to let us know

Solar wind powwwaaaaa !!!

:D

Reason: