Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 778

Hermo:
Hello mrtools

Thank you very much for the work.

One observation.

I do not draw the Arrow of the first candle.

a greeting

Hermo

Hermo, that is for when using mtf, instead of having a bunch of dots you have one, either at the start of the mtf period or at the end, when then mtf has been confirmed.

Hi,

could you turn this indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Blau - ergodic di mtf nmc.mq4 in candles like this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page509?

I tried with icustom function for myself but the indicator showed some uncolored candles, probably the source indicator isn't coded as all those that i easily converted into candles version.

thanks in advance

thefxpros:
Hi,

could you turn this indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Blau - ergodic di mtf nmc.mq4 in candles like this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page509?

I tried with icustom function for myself but the indicator showed some uncolored candles, probably the source indicator isn't coded as all those that i easily converted into candles version.

thanks in advance

ThefxPros, there are 3 possibilities that i can see is candles on slope, candles on zero cross, or candles on di signal cross. Which one are you looking for?

mrtools:
ThefxPros, there are 3 possibilities that i can see is candles on slope, candles on zero cross, or candles on di signal cross. Which one are you looking for?

when above zero line buy, when below zero line sell.

thanks

Files:
cattura.jpg  38 kb

thefxpros:
when above zero line buy, when below zero line sell.

thanks

Thefxpros, made the zero cross candle version.

Hi,

could somebody please update this indicator to work with the latest MT4. It actually worked till I wanted to change something and then compiled it. It can be used as MTF. Thank you.

supdem.mq4

Files:
supdem.mq4  11 kb

rplust:
Hi,

could somebody please update this indicator to work with the latest MT4. It actually worked till I wanted to change something and then compiled it. It can be used as MTF. Thank you.

supdem.mq4

Here is a version that is compatible with the new mql : supdem_nmc.mq4

Files:
supdem.gif  72 kb
supdem_nmc.mq4  11 kb

mladen:
Here is a version that is compatible with the new mql : supdem_nmc.mq4

Wonderful, thank you!

mrtools:
Hermo, that is for when using mtf, instead of having a bunch of dots you have one, either at the start of the mtf period or at the end, when then mtf has been confirmed.

Thanks for the explanation mrtools.

One more thing

If I try to load in the same graph twice indicator

First window with temporary work

Second window with a higher temporal

MT4 crashes

It happens on two different computers and several different MT4

Could you help me with this please

A greeting.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Thanks for the explanation mrtools.