Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 735

avibe:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools

Please convert for me this non repainting ATR into MTF with alerts.

Would like to get alert when signal changes.

I thank you in advance.

atrstops_v1.1.mq4

avibe

One version that is already multi time frame was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page71

mladen:
palmeral

What mrtools was trying to tell is the following : without forward testing some system, there is no way to know if that system can be a trading system or not. Starting from an EA instead of starting from a forward manual testing is a bit like trying to build a house starting with the roof

First the foundations should be laid down

I see , I have step in with a wrong foot. I understand your "trying to build a house starting with the roof" point. But I thing this is not the case.... Of course the idea must be put manually first, and that is what i deed already. Any way the only thing i'm asking for right now(to keep on testing) is an RSI 3tf 22 with alerts that gives the signal at the close of the candle, what i find quite raisonable... if is not that easy, that could be, cause I completly ignore how coding and programing works, i apologize.... And also is the "wrong foot" thing.... good trading mladen

palmeral:
I see , I have step in with a wrong foot. I understand your "trying to build a house starting with the roof" point. But I thing this is not the case.... Of course the idea must be put manually first, and that is what i deed already. Any way the only thing i'm asking for right now(to keep on testing) is an RSI 3tf 22 with alerts that gives the signal at the close of the candle, what i find quite raisonable... if is not that easy, that could be, cause I completly ignore how coding and programing works, i apologize.... And also is the "wrong foot" thing.... good trading mladen

Can you please post the reports of the forward testing (as mrtools asked, at least some 3 months of forward testing) so that somebody can proceed with estimation if working EA can be built based on those results and components used in a system?

mladen:
Can you please post the reports of the forward testing (as mrtools asked, at least some 3 months of forward testing) so that somebody can proceed with estimation if working EA can be built based on those results and components used in a system?

I'll do my best....

Hi Mladen,

About a year ago you were really helpful in editing an indicator I was using into an MTF version...

Now I am back in the country, I am looking to start trading again.. but it seems like my indicators won't work on the new build of MT4..

I have tried looking through the thread attachments, and round the forum in general, with no luck. Dunno if you can point me in correct place?

I need the MTF Bollinderbands indicator.. and this MTF RSI cross..

mtf_bollinderbands.mq4 rsi-cross.mq4

My old system is useless without these

(files attached)

Any help appreciated..

DS

Files:

mladen:

I will do that weekely, over 3 months, you have my word. But for the correct funtion and evaluation of the system i need an RSI 3tf 22 indicator that gives the signals at the close of the candle, whatever the signal was. Do you understand that?

dynamicsoul:
Hi Mladen,

About a year ago you were really helpful in editing an indicator I was using into an MTF version...

Now I am back in the country, I am looking to start trading again.. but it seems like my indicators won't work on the new build of MT4..

I have tried looking through the thread attachments, and round the forum in general, with no luck. Dunno if you can point me in correct place?

(files attached)

Any help appreciated..

DS

dynamicsoul

Here is the updated rsi cross : rsi-cross_nmc.mq4

Files:

dynamicsoul:
Hi Mladen,

(files attached)

Any help appreciated..

DS

And here is the updated bollinger bands : mtf_bollinderbands_1.mq4

Files:

Thank you so so much.

I must have tried installing about 10 different MTF bollinger indicators. And couldn't even find the RSI cross!

Amazing mate.. Can't thank you enough

DS

Good morning,

Possible to change the following indicator to a mtf?

I had tried to load .mq4 on my mt4 platform but to no avail, however loading its .ex4 has no problem. Maybe due to latest mt4 build version of 600++?

Thank you very much

Reason: