Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 565

guest21:
Please make a function Multi time frame. I will be very grateful.

It is possible to make the function MTF in the indicator to see the day period on the hour schedule?

hi guys! I was wondering here... is possible build bands from RVI calculation? I mean like the bollinger bands with some changeable deviation.

rvi__mtf.mq4

Files:
rvi__mtf.mq4  5 kb

Mladen and mrtools......

Please really help me to make the stochastic indi that similar in logic code this indicator below as I love one.

Great thank you for your kind assistance

Best Whises

Koplak

koplak:
Mladen and mrtools......

Please really help me to make the stochastic indi that similar in logic code this indicator below as I love one.

Great thank you for your kind assistance

Best Whises

Koplak

koplak

Stochastic and rsi are having different calculation - logic of one can not be applied into another

oyebimpe:
Please, kindly help make this indicator an MTF. I want it to have two mtf setting in its input and each timeframe with it own settings. So that i can see two timefram at a time with separate settings for each timeframe. Thanks, God bless you.

Please,help me do it.

Thanks

oyebimpe:
Please,help me do it. Thanks

oyebimpe

That indicator is repainting (recalculating). Adding multi time frame recalculation will just make it recalculate even more

mladen:
oyebimpe That indicator is repainting (recalculating). Adding multi time frame recalculation will just make it recalculate even more

Thanks for your reply, i know it repainting but it stop repating after the close bar of the last arrow till opposit arrow appears.

mladen:
koplak Stochastic and rsi are having different calculation - logic of one can not be applied into another

Sorry Mladen....

It just misunderstand, I mean I wanted to look like that indicator but it's stochastic founded

Thanks in advance

koplak

mrtools:
Hi Kelch, Made these.

many thanks mrtools!!

oyebimpe:
Please, kindly help make this indicator an MTF. I want it to have two mtf setting in its input and each timeframe with it own settings. So that i can see two timefram at a time with separate settings for each timeframe. Thanks, God bless you.

Please, us do it.

I downloaded it and it look promising on chart and i also like it because it didn't repaint after last arrow appear on chart.

Reason: