Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 483

William Snyder
William Snyder  
JDR1900:
Mladen - in looking back at other posts, it looks like the other indicators provided for an MT4 version were .mq4 too so I don't think I have a decompiled version, only the two I've attached, an .ex4 and .mq4 that wasn't decompiled. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help anyway.

Regards,

JDR1900

JDR1900, not 100% for sure but think pw trend is the same as ultra trend from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175467/page5 but only one line on the pw trend and 2 on ultra trend.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

If PW_trend indicator is ultra trend (and it looks similar) than here is a multi time frame version of ultra trend. mqh files must be placed in include folder. All the 4 files are needed for the indicator to work

JDR1900
JDR1900  

Good Evening Mladen/MrTools -

Very perceptive MrTools. Pw_Trend is nearly identical to ultra trend. Mladen - I placed the .mqh files in the "include" folder and the JJMA and Ultra Trend MTF mq4 in my indicators folder but when attaching the Ultra Trend MTF to the chart, it only shows a flat red line at the top and a flat green line at the bottom, but no data in between. Any thoughts?

Thank you both very much for your time - definitely appreciated!

Take care,

JDR1900

William Snyder
William Snyder  
JDR1900:
Good Evening Mladen/MrTools -

Very perceptive MrTools. Pw_Trend is nearly identical to ultra trend. Mladen - I placed the .mqh files in the "include" folder and the JJMA and Ultra Trend MTF mq4 in my indicators folder but when attaching the Ultra Trend MTF to the chart, it only shows a flat red line at the top and a flat green line at the bottom, but no data in between. Any thoughts?

Thank you both very much for your time - definitely appreciated!

Take care,

JDR1900

Hello JDR1900, sometime when i download files to my desktop somewhere along the way, the name of the indicator gets a -1 with it, so you might make sure it is JJMA and not JJMA-1. Otherwise not sure what else could be the problem.

JDR1900
JDR1900  

Quick update - I just deleted and re-downloaded both indicators and that worked. Thanks for all the assistance! What a great website! ;-)

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
mort000 This is a correct (since the "trend filter" could repaint in some cases) inverse fisher transform of stochastic made multi time frame

Mladen

Is it possible to add 'Multi Time Frame' function in attached indicator as you done with ift of stochastic ?

Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Mladen

Is it possible to add 'Multi Time Frame' function in attached indicator as you done with ift of stochastic ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Here you go

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
secretcode Here you go

Thanks a lot Mladen for indicator

Your work is very much appreciated

secretcode

tampa
tampa  

Mtf MARSI

Mtf MARSI indicator

Files:
ultimo7100
ultimo7100  

Can master help me added Shift Values about four bar for this indicator...Uni cross histo_alert.mq4

I'm new man in this forum. I dont know how attach this file. please help me... Thank...