Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 483

Dear MLaden,

Sorry for the late reply but was on holiday last week.

Thx a lot for the comment. Indeed I found this on on the web and didn't know the background of a decompiled version.

In the meantime I bought 2 indicators via the elite section and have to say, works well. Thx for that option. When I want a change in a bought indicator can you or mrtools make an update? I bought RWMA Smoothed Rsx Inverse Fisher Transform and QQE Histo_mtf+alerts. Is it possible to programm arrows which are displayed in the head chart when crossing the lines for the indicator QQE Histo_mtf+alerts?

I didn't place the original I bought because of your protection, but how can this be arranged?

Really thx a lot for the help sofar.

Regards Marco320

Dear MrTools or MLaden,

Can you make from next indicator a MTF: vinini_rsi_fo_2m.mq4

Thx a lot. Marco320

Files:

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

I have made a mistake to inform you about the bought indicators, so the QQE Histo_mtf+alerts is a free one. So the question is: Is it possible to programm arrows which are displayed in the head chart when crossing the lines for the indicator QQE Histo_mtf+alerts?

qqe_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

Thx a lot in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco320:

Dear MLaden,

Sorry for the late reply but was on holiday last week.

Thx a lot for the comment. Indeed I found this on on the web and didn't know the background of a decompiled version.

In the meantime I bought 2 indicators via the elite section and have to say, works well. Thx for that option. When I want a change in a bought indicator can you or mrtools make an update? I bought RWMA Smoothed Rsx Inverse Fisher Transform and QQE Histo_mtf+alerts. Is it possible to programm arrows which are displayed in the head chart when crossing the lines for the indicator QQE Histo_mtf+alerts?

I didn't place the original I bought because of your protection, but how can this be arranged?

Really thx a lot for the help sofar.

Regards Marco320
Files:

Here you go Vaider, made it mtf.

mrtools's Thanks!

Hi Mladen, Could you help me to change this indicator into MTF ... I would like to say thank you ...non_repainting_supertrend_alerts-1.mq4

It is posible to ad MTF to this idicator!

Please!vqforea.mq4

Files:
vqforea.mq4  6 kb

dacian21:
It is posible to ad MTF to this idicator! Please!vqforea.mq4

dacian21

You can use any volatility quality indicator that is already a multi time frame. They are going to give equal results

Multi time frame Swing ZZ

Files:
Reason: