Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 472

I think this is the original version of the indicator, mladen. Thank you...

Files:

In this moment, neither the original rsi nor the new one work on the platform. I don't know what to do...

jjventural:
In this moment, neither the original rsi nor the new one work on the platform. I don't know what to do...

Ok, I have finally reinstal the mt4 program and now it`s working well. Thank you....

jjventural:
Ok, I have finally reinstal the mt4 program and now it`s working well. Thank you....

Just one question : it seems that you are using the infamous build 500. Is that so?

Mladen or Mr. Tools looking to convert this into MTF

Saw some one looking for this indicator earlier but it does not have mtf lookig to have that added with addition of email pair name and time frame on alerts thanks.

Files:

mladen:
Just one question : it seems that you are using the infamous build 500. Is that so?

Yes, 507 in this moment.... Could you do somethig with the "!XPS v8 DSR-test.ex4". It would be great. Many thanks for all you are doing.......

jjventural:
Yes, 507 in this moment.... Could you do somethig with the "!XPS v8 DSR-test.ex4". It would be great. Many thanks for all you are doing.......

Sorry

I can not change the ex4 file

mladen:
Sorry I can not change the ex4 file

Ok, thanks anyway....

akrolytis:
Hello everybody, could you help me to find this MTF stoch indicator? Thank You!

Hi acrolytis,

I've been away for some time. If nobody could help you ..... this is the one I think you are looking for.

stoch-tape.ex4

Files:

I thought I posted the .mq4 and the .ex4

Here is my next trial

I'm not really used to the new "face" of this forum. I'll try it until it will work.

stoch-tape.mq4

It is a part of Additional Indicators for the Genesis Matrix Trading System @ Forex Factory

I hope this helps

Files:
Reason: