Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 371

trendchangetrader:
Hi,

Place HP mtf on your chart... set it to a higher tf... then place standard momentum indicator provided with MT4 on your chart... change length to 1... AND where it says "apply to close"... change it to "apply to previous indicator". This is how to get it on your chart. However, I still do not know how to put it in the subgraph as Engula depicted earlier in the thread.

Hope this helps

TCT

hi tct, your response is correct and ... finally i understood your problem is with the subgraph...

i simply modified in the code the window indicator property to '#property indicator_separate_window'. this is one of the few things i'm able to do in mq4...

attached the modified indicator.

hp_mtf_sep.mq4

bye

Files:

Thanks TCT and Engula

4 time frame standard deviation ...

4 different time frame standard deviations indicator made by basisforex

Files:
4_tf.gif  26 kb

HLR MTF with alert

Here is the screen from MTF 5 minutes to 4 hours.

And the indicator:

hlr_mtf.mq4

Files:
toto_2.gif  27 kb
hlr_mtf.mq4  3 kb

MTF NonLagMa

Hi Guys,

I use this indicator on 1 minute chart. it's good with renko charts used for establish the general trend.

I use 12 charts concurrently and this indicator on 12 M1 charts is too heavy for my CPU. Is there somebody can make a little modification on it?

Basically I need a "NBars" option in estern variables in order to calculate the code only for a certain numbers of bars and save some cpu usage.

Somebody can do it, please?

mtf_nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

nonlagma_v7.1_1.mq4

Files:

MTF nn lag ma with bars limiatation ...

Try these (both have the NBars built in and you need both in the indicators folder).

If you set the NBars to 0, it works as before, else it will show and calculate only the chosen number of bars (as on example : NBars is set to 200)

thefxpros:
Hi Guys,

I use this indicator on 1 minute chart. it's good with renko charts used for establish the general trend.

I use 12 charts concurrently and this indicator on 12 M1 charts is too heavy for my CPU. Is there somebody can make a little modification on it?

Basically I need a "NBars" option in estern variables in order to calculate the code only for a certain numbers of bars and save some cpu usage.

Somebody can do it, please?

mtf_nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

nonlagma_v7.1_1.mq4

Definition

I trade with horizontal lines which are old support or old resistance levels. For me,

breakout a support is sell signal and fakeout a support is buy signal, breakout a resistance is buy signal and fakeout a resistance is sell signal. As you now, sup./res. breakout trading is equal to gann swing trading, sup./res. fakeout trading is equal to Vic. Sperandeo 2B trading.

Indicator

I use to determine old support or old resistance level three indicators, which are zigzag, barry (support resistance) and level trading123.

zigzag

I hate zigzag because of last leg problem.

barry

I dont use barry because of ,

1. It is formed according to only 2 fractals

2. Fractal high or fractal low lines lenghts (dot numbers) are limited and varied.

3. Despite fractal low (high) is not composed, sequential fractal highs (lows) are showed.

Level trading123

I love it and I use it. But I need mtf version.

Can anyone convert this indicator into multimeframe, thanks.

Files:

mladen:
Try these (both have the NBars built in and you need both in the indicators folder).

If you set the NBars to 0, it works as before, else it will show and calculate only the chosen number of bars (as on example : NBars is set to 200)

Hi Mladen, thanks a lot. But i think there is a problem with new indicators you made. The mtf one doesn't display line as the previous version. The previous one was smoother and i think there is a problem with NBars formula.

Sentiment zone oscillator multi time frame ...

Multi time frame Sentiment zone oscillator posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181265

Multi time frame Heiken ashi oscillato ...

this a Heiken ashi oscillator with an added ability to show multi time frame ... As the original, it needs the original heiken ashi indicator in order to work (attaching it too, just in case)

Reason: