Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 190

Big Joe:
Thanks master

You have a big kiss from the girls

Nice image Linuxser

nice, Joe, ND will kill you...

you can say - obviously it's relevant to Sin Trend indi and Rear(Rare?) Entry Technique (Strategy) - but it might not cut it....

_------------

p.s. he switched the picture - that's cheating!!! (now alll our remarks looks even more funny...

AbsoluteStrength_v1.1M4cH_mtf.mq4

Igorad's abs + 4color Histo (smzbulls-smzbears) standalone mtf

more - post1862 : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page125

kiss from the girls ...

nastiest practical joke, dirty trick

somebody, please kil Joe

sinTrend:

Ahmed, colors means ><0; just for better visual

Thank you FXBS...

Have a great weekend

Ethan

thank you Ethan, you too

Ahmed, very many LRS MTFs of all kinds in this thread (ama slope, etc.)

well, idea was interesting, worth a shot - who knows may be in some situations it could be a good filter or triger - we newer know anless we try

if you want play with lines crossings - here's the latest based on mladen's lr trend (now he's gonna kill me (and you too) - andjoy

Files:

Thanks mladen & FXBS for your great contribution...

Ethan

Thank you fxbs

fxbs:
thank you Ethan, you too

Ahmed, very many LRS MTFs of all kinds in this thread (ama slope, etc.)

well, idea was interesting, worth a shot - who knows may be in some situations it could be a good filter or triger - we newer know anless we try

if you want play with lines crossings - here's the latest based on mladen's lr trend (now he's gonna kill me (and you too) - andjoy

hahaha...you are right he should do that...BUT,HEY,As long as mladen and you will kill me,so may i ask you please (as my last wish befor excution ) to make a mix between 2 (LRS MTFs) in one separet window?

and may i be more sucks and ask you to make each one of them TO BE IN TWO COLORS above zero is blue and below zero to be red..that for each one them..

I know that i am givining you very hard time..thank you very much

as soon as you post the indicator,i will give you my neck ..

i still keep thanking you for ur help when i asked you the same befor.

thank you in advance

may be we'll get lucky and he'll switch on Joe somehow...

there is 2 lrs with signal lines mtf (in same sw -so they scaled the same)

well, try;

keep in mind - all cross signals considered valid after bar close, including mtf crosses (that is after higher TF bar close) ; you can go earlier, but later there is no way to tell (confirm or becktest) where indicator lines have been before bar close - you can see historical data only on bar close values, all open bar values - gone;

sinTrendM4c_SigL_mtf.mq4

sinTrend a bit ruff, thought a bit of rudeness would be nice:

sinTrendM4colorsHist + Signal line

Reason: