Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 73

need help to code delta indicator to MTF just like 4 HAS BAR.... anyone can help me?

Much appreciated.

Files:
delta.mq4  3 kb

mtf stoch

Holy Phoenix

The stochastics from a higher time frame will never look the same on a smaller timeframe, as it is spreas over the amount of bars used in the smaller timeframe.

So a daily stochastics will be dpread over 24 one hour bars, henc the step formation.

I have attached a stochastics that is a bit smoother.

Have fun.

Files:

hello spiritbreezer,

thx 4 ur answer. Now, i knew why its never be the same in lower timeframe. but it will be great if it could be....

holy_phoenix:
hello spiritbreezer, thx 4 ur answer. Now, i knew why its never be the same in lower timeframe. but it will be great if it could be....

hello hp,

You can multiply one hour stoch's parameters by 24. For example, sto(14,3,3) for H1 and sto(336,72,72) for daily.

On the other hand, MTF indicator takes care of this conversion but shows in step form.

plot, levels & indis readings

Files:

holy_phoenix:
i love stoch so much. but when i use it with input timeframe 1440 (D1) on H1 it looks different with Stoch on D1.

the line was too close each other.

could someone make it normally

Here try this it is a MTF Stochastic that i modified to show 4 stochs on 1 window but you can select just 1 and use it that way.

mtf_stochastic_standard.mq4

Screenshot showing single stochastics

Screenshot showing 4 periods different timeframes & Labels

Files:

change to MTF

anyone can help me change this indicator to MTF

the CoeffoLine_Hist2.. anyone can change the wave up is blue and down wave red color

Files:

MTF Stochastic 4in1 CJA .

QUOTE]

Hi, CJA!

is it possible to Mod. 4in1 to show diff. TF mapped (scaled) in time to current TF (basically - to strech indis from higher TFs) - in "classical" MTF way?

Thank you

in pict: 4 mtf ind in one sep.window. can it be done in 1 ind.?

Files:
mtf.gif  6 kb

MTF Bollinger Bands

Does anyone know of a multiple timeframe BB indicator? I searched the forum and could not find one.

I would like to see the BBs from the 15min time frame on the lower time frame charts.

Thanks

Money Duck:
Does anyone know of a multiple timeframe BB indicator? I searched the forum and could not find one.

I would like to see the BBs from the 15min time frame on the lower time frame charts.

Thanks

not quite sure is it the 1 u want

Files:
Reason: