Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 71

ColorOsMA

svirgo:
Please, please, please, Can someone program this for MTF

To date i don't think this indicator has been done. Would someone do the honors please.

Thanks

Files:
colorosma.mq4  4 kb

I will second that, osma mtf makes a great system

what about this:

OsMA+ mtf OsMA coloredline

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page46

Mart, what's the system?

4 Spiritbreezer (several ind. in one window):

S, while MACD oscilates from minus to plus infinity and on diff timeframes differently, Stoch - 0-100 (and no probl. with adjustments)

...if accommodate mtf Stockings to strategy....

pict: macd5,34,5&stoh34,13,5

Files:

I will second that, osma mtf makes a great system

what about this:

OsMA+ mtf OsMA coloredline

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page46

Mart, what's the system?

That does not look like the real macoy fxbs. Here I am addding a picture.

The graphical representation should like like the attached.

NonLag MA

Hi,

Could anyone make a MTF version of the NonLag MA, but in a 4 timeframe bar format like the 4TF Mega Trend Indicator (red, yellow and blue squares in each of the 4 time bars).

Thanks,

Paul

The graphical representation of the MTF_colorOsMa should like like the attached.

Files:
colorosma.jpg  25 kb

svirgo:
That does not look like the real macoy.

doesn't look real? well, it is (and look exactly like it should)

Files:
osmas.gif  19 kb

Annoying e-mail

Hi all

For the last few days I have been ereceiving about 10 e-mails, all exactly the same.

They are from tsd-adming, and they are referring to this link. Here is the message below.

Dear spiritbreezer,

A new LinkBack has been recorded for a thread you have participated entitled - Multi Timeframe Indicators - in the Indicators - Metatrader 4 forum of Forex Trading.

This LinkBack is located at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

The originating site is located at:

BIGWAVE BBS

Here is the associated message:

All the best,

Forex Trading

Is anyone elase getting this, and how do I stop it from coming?

Peace

It is LinkBack tool installed with default settings of automated email notification.

I think it was stopped already. I am not getting anything. If you will continuing receiving those emails so send PM to me.

But i want to say that those emails are helpjng a lot.

If you subscribe to this thread so you are getting email notifications for the new posts, right? And with this LickBack tool you are getting email notifications from the other forums and places who are linked/discussed this subject.

So you may be fully informed: you are having all the info from this thread and from the other forums as well concerning this subject.

And it is not so much emails: this thread was linked by 15 forums only. It means 15 linked emails only. So, you may get multitimeframe indicators from this our thread, or just visit their forums as well. No need to make a search in the web.

I am gettings all emails from all the threads on the forum and it is always good to see which other forums are discussing the same subject. So this LinkBack is helping a lot and safe my time.

Anyway you may stop it by unsibscribing from the thread.

Reason: