Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 11

DanielTyrkiel:
Now I see that it had the problem loading due to the lack of the supertrend indicator. it works now, but it shows strange readings. When I switch between timeframes, it seems to change it's set timeframes as well, is that normal? Thanks again.

yes it is, because of the automatic-setting option. try to set it to false

in the indicator parameters

Now we're talking mate!!! awesome. Thank you.

Hey Elihayun, would it be possible for you to code the Forex Freeway2 the same way as you did the supertrend bars? A lot of peeps would be happy, because the current version doesn't show any history.

Files:

Can u explain what I see? When u buy and when u sell?

You buy when all lanes turn green, and sell when all turn bright red.

this indicator is already MTF. Its complicated one. I look at it when I have more time. Maybe next week

#MTF Supertrend

I created 2 SuperTrend indicators. The first one will display the indicator as a line on the chart (same as the original) and the 2nd will display it in a separete window, with blue and red dots. See the attachment. You can change the timeframe that u want to display on the chart or u can use the automatic timeframe selection. With this option set, every time u change the timeframe the indicator will change the displayed timeframes.

I didn't tested it yet, so please let me know if there are errors in the indicators. U have to have SuperTrend indicator in your indicators directory, to make it work.

Hope it will help.

p.s. I fixed a little bug in the bar version. Please re-download

Fix bug

will be post soon

Have a look at the CCI than mate. It is what forex freeway is based on. it turnes green when cci goes positive, and red when it goes negative. that's it. FF also gives you a choice of timeframes and period lenghths.

Mtf

Hey Elihayun, would it be possible for you to code the Forex Freeway2 the same way as you did the supertrend bars? A lot of peeps would be happy, because the current version doesn't show any history

Hi Daniel

How u think to use FF indictor as MTF?

Reason: