Marks trendline cross system 1000 pips - page 4

Just Tradin

I just got the indicator sunwest built and laid it on top of my old indicator, perfect. Great job sunwest.

Mark

Thanks FXHound for your feedback, that is interesting , I will check tonight with the data to compare also.

DMCST Keep us posted

S.

Just Tradin

New entries.

2/9/06 16:02 GMT eurjpy Short @ 141.74 stop loss 27 take profit 10,20,30,40,50.

2/09/06 16:02 GMT eurusd Short @ 1.1953 stop loss 27 take profit 10,20,30,40,50.

there is a little volitility.

This is hard to keep up with, I am not the sharpes knife in the drawer.(lol)

Mark

Just Tradin

I went in on sunwest's indicator arrows.

I like it

Mark

Just Tradin

Got stopped out on gbpusd. stop loss not big enough.

changing stop loss to 40 pips

Mark

Mark, I think for gbpusd its is really volatile at this time of the day and the pip value is lower in $, generally the move in number of pips is always 30% more for example than the EUR/USD.

S.

Tradin

gbpusd triggered

2/9/06 18:08 gbpusd long 1.7420

Mark

Tradin

I agree sunwest got my but kicked on gbpusd. live and learn.

Mark

Did you notice that the down arrow was posted on USD/CHF chart five hours ago but the cross did not happen.

Also, EUR/YEN chart, the down arrow was posted but it did not cross. By the way, EUR/YEN was stopped out. The trade should have not launched at first place in absent of cross.

Maybe Sunwest will figure out and make some adjustments.

Thanks for this info FXHound, yes I think it is because it is taking the last actual close, but once a new bar started the last close is the current price so it may trigger the cross during the hour but if retrace by close then the cross wont happen.

I will rectify this as soos as I can.

S.

Reason: